Brave Frontier Kagamine Rin and Len 6-star revealed, with new evolution materials~!

Brave Frontier Global Kagamine Rin and Len 6-star revealed - Melody Kagamine Rin and Harmony Kagamine Len review

It's been a while since Gumi released Kagamine Len and Rin, and now it;s the time for them to reveal their 6-star forms~! Check it out below:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Melody Kagamine Rin (Rin 6-star)



LS:
Recovers HP of all units every turn (650~850 hp, +10% healer rec), boost to BC drop rate (25%) & nullifies all status ailments 

BB: (23 bc)
22 combo powerful Thunder attack on all enemies (220%) & boost to Def for 3 turns (40%)

SBB: (24 bc)
25 combo powerful attack on all enemies (370%), boost to Def for 3 turns (50%) & greatly recovers HP of all allies (1500~2000 hp, +22.5% rec)

Melody Kagamine Rin review:



_________________________________________________________________

Harmony Kagamine Len (Len 6-star)


LS:
High chance of HP absorb when attacking (75% chance to drain 20-25%) & large boost in damage dealt during Spark (50%)

BB: (24 bc)
30 combo powerful Light attack on all enemies (240%) & 60% boost to Atk of all allies for 3 turns (60%)

SBB: (20 bc)
40 combo massive Light attack on single enemy (600%) & probable decrease of Def to enemy for 2 turns (40% to -35% def) 

Harmony Kagamine Len review:


_________________________________________________________________________________

New dungeon to farm evolution materials for Rin and Len 6* :

Hall of Melody

COMMENTS

BLOGGER
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Brave Frontier Kagamine Rin and Len 6-star revealed, with new evolution materials~!
Brave Frontier Kagamine Rin and Len 6-star revealed, with new evolution materials~!
Brave Frontier Global Kagamine Rin and Len 6-star revealed - Melody Kagamine Rin and Harmony Kagamine Len review
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wW_FvP9CRCU/VMs92b9-qrI/AAAAAAAABD4/uc96v5Lr7NM/s1600/leMJhEC.png
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wW_FvP9CRCU/VMs92b9-qrI/AAAAAAAABD4/uc96v5Lr7NM/s72-c/leMJhEC.png
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/01/brave-frontier-kagamine-rin-and-len-6.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/01/brave-frontier-kagamine-rin-and-len-6.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE Find Units ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy