Claire, Colt and Lily Matah getting Omni evolution soon

Brave Frontier Lily Matah, Claire and Colt Omni Evolution revealed - Crimson Knight Claire, Azure Wanderer Colt, Necromancer Lilly Matah

Yeah you've guessed it right this time. Claire, Colt and Lily Matah are finally getting their own Omni evolution this month, are you excited for their unit artworks and their new Omni skills?


_________________________________________________________________________________

Necromancer Lilly Matah (Omni)


Lord Stat/Imps: 
HP: 7357 (+1500) 
ATK: 2982 (+600) 
DEF: 3024 (+600) 
REC: 2957 (+600) 

Cost: 
47 Hits/DC: 
12 / 4 

LS: 
+80% DEF, +40% HP, +5-8 BC on Hit, +2-4 BC on Spark, +20% OD Fill Rate ES: +30% Stats when BB sphere is equipped & Null Ailments 

BB: (25 BC)
+10 BC Fill, 3 turn +8 BC Fill, 3 turn +4-7 BC on Hit, 3 turn +2-3 BC on Spark, 3 turn +400 OD Fill & +8% OD Fill 

SBB: (26 BC)
+10 BC Fill, 2 turn -60% ATK/DEF Down (30% chance), 3 turn -20% ATK/DEF Down reflect (10% chance), 3 turn +4-7 BC on Hit, 3 turn +20% OD Fill Rate & +8% OD Fill 

UBB: (30 BC)
+999 BC Fill, 3 turn -80% ATK/DEF Down, 5 turn +50 BC Fill, 5 turn +1000 OD Fill at end of turn & +50% OD Fill 


SP Skills:
 [20 SP] +20% HP/DEF 
[10 SP] Upgrade to +40% HP/DEF 
[20 SP] +2-3 BC on Hit 
[20 SP] +25-30% Heal when Hit (25% chance) 
[10 SP] Null EWD 
[20 SP] Enhances BB/SBB's BC Fill (+2 BC) 
[20 SP] Enhances BB's BB Regen (+2 BC) 
[30 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3 turn +150% Spark) 
[30 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3 turn +450% BB Atk) 
[30 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3 turn +150% EWD)



_________________________________________________________________________________

Crimson Knight Claire (Omni)


Lord Stat/Imps: 
HP: 7238 (+1250) 
ATK: 3294 (+400) 
DEF: 3100 (+800) 
REC: 2688 (+500) 

Cost: 
47 

Hits/DC: 
10 / 5 

LS: 
+80% ATK/DEF, +30% HP, +120% Spark, +10% guard mitigation, +8 BC Fill on Guard ES: +80% Spark & 2 turn +100% ATK/DEF on Guard 

BB: (25 BC)
23 hits 360% AoE (ATK +200), 3 turn +100% Spark, 3 turn +10% guard mitigation, 3 turn +8 BC Fill on Guard & 3 turn 2700-3200 + 18% REC 

SBB: (26 BC)
34 hits 560% AoE (ATK +200), 3 turn +70% ATK->DEF, 3 turn +100% Spark, 3 turn +10% guard mitigation, 3 turn +8 BC Fill on Guard & 3 turn +35% BC/HC Drop Rate 

UBB: (30 BC)
42 hits 1500% AoE (ATK +200), 3 turn +250% ATK->DEF, 3 turn +300% Spark, 3 turn +100% Spark Debuff (100% chance), 3 turn +30% guard mitigation & 3 turn 98999-9999 HoT 

SP Skills:
[20 SP] +30% HP/ATK 
[10 SP] +50% ATK/DEF if BB Gauge >50% 
[20 SP] +100% Spark 
[20 SP] Null Def Ignore 
[20 SP] Null CRIT 
[20 SP] Enhances BB/SBB's Guard miti (+5%) 
[20 SP] Enhances BB/SBB's BC Fill on Guard (+2 BC) 
[30 SP] Enhances BB/SBB's Spark buff (+30%) 
[30 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3 turn Status Null) 
[30 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (Status Cleanse)



_________________________________________________________________________________

Azure Wanderer Colt (Omni)

Lord Stat/Imps: 
HP: 7725 (+1250) 
ATK: 3416 (+800) 
DEF: 2684 (+400) 
REC: 2495 (+500) 

Cost: 
47 Hits/DC: 
10 / 5 

LS: 
+80% ATK/DEF, +30% HP, +175% Crit DMG, +8 BC on CRIT, 3 turn +2-3 BC on Spark after CRIT ES: +100% Crit DMG & Fill 8-10 BC on CRIT 

BB: (25 BC)
20 hits 360% AoE (ATK +200), 3 turn +60% Crit, 3 turn +50% Crit DMG, 3 turn +7 BC Fill & 2 turn +30% Spark Debuff (30% chance) 

SBB: (26 BC)
22 hits 560% AoE (ATK +200), 3 turn +60% Crit, 3 turn +50% Crit DMG, 3 turn +7 BC Fill, 2 turn +30% Spark Debuff (30% chance) & 3 turn +50% Spark Crit (20% chance) 

UBB: (30 BC)
24 hits 1500% AoE (ATK +200), 3 turn +60% CRIT, 3 turn +300% CRIT DMG, 3 turn +50 BC Fill, 3 turn +100% BB Fill Rate & 3 turn +30% CRIT Debuff

SP Skills:
[20 SP] +30% HP/ATK 
[10 SP] +50% ATK/DEF when HP >50% 
[10 SP] +40% CRIT DMG 
[10 SP] Upgrade to +75% CRIT DMG 
[20 SP] Enhances BB/SBB's BC Regen (+2 BC) 
[20 SP] Enhances BB/SBB's Crit DMG (+25%) 
[30 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (2 turn +15% CRIT Debuff [20% chance]) 
[20 SP] Enhances SBB's Spark Crit (+10% chance) 
[30 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (+8 BC Fill) 
[10 SP] Enhances BB/SBB's BC Fill (+2 BC)




COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 4
Loading...
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Claire, Colt and Lily Matah getting Omni evolution soon
Claire, Colt and Lily Matah getting Omni evolution soon
Brave Frontier Lily Matah, Claire and Colt Omni Evolution revealed - Crimson Knight Claire, Azure Wanderer Colt, Necromancer Lilly Matah
http://i.imgur.com/FbNB2Ng.png
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2017/07/claire-colt-lily-matah-omni-revealed.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2017/07/claire-colt-lily-matah-omni-revealed.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE Find Units ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy