New Soul Bound Saga thunder unit - Zedus has landed in Grand Gaia!

Brave Frontier Soul Bound Saga thunder unit Zedus, Turbo Grievesnare 6-star units review - Boltstrike Zedus, Boltdrive Zedus

Did you join the latest Brave Frontier Twitch Live broadcast? The all new thunder Soul Bound Saga unit has just been revealed and will be released anytime starting now!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Boltstrike Zedus (5*)


LS:
120% boost to critical hit damage, 30% boost to spark damage

BB: (23 bc)
6 combo powerful Thunder attack on single enemy (530%, 100 flat atk) & boost to Spark damage for 3 turns (spark damage buff 50%) 

Evolution Materials (4* to 5*):
Thunder Totem, Thunder Bulb, Miracle Bulb, Thunder Idol, Bat Mimic

_________________________________________________________________________________

Boltdrive Zedus (6*)


LS:
125% boost to critical hit damage, 40% boost to spark damage, 15% boost to critical hit rate

BB: (24 bc)
9 combo powerful thunder elemental attack on one enemy (550%, 100 flat atk) and boosts spark damage (spark damage buff 60%) for all for 3 turns 

SBB: (30 bc)
3 combo massive Thunder attack on all enemies (600%, 100 flat atk), boost to Spark damage for 3 turns (spark damage buff 70%) & adds chance of decreasing Atk and Def for 1 turn (50% chance to decrease 50% Atk & Def) 

Evolution Materials (5* to 6*):
Turbo Grievesnare, Thunder Totem, Thunder Bulb, Miracle Bulb, Metal Mimic

_________________________________________________________________________________


Evo material:

Grievesnare (4*)
LS:
10% boost to ATK and DEF and 10% boost to critical hit chance

BB:
6 combo powerful Thunder attack on single enemy (160%, 230 flat atk) & adds chance of decreasing Atk and Def for 1 turn (25% chance to decrease 25% Atk & Def) (crit buff 50% to self)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Turbo Grievesnare (5*)


LS:
15% boost to ATK and DEF and 15% boost to critical hit chance

BB:
8 combo powerful Thunder attack on single enemy (165%, 260 flat atk) & adds chance of decreasing Atk and Def for 1 turn (25% chance to decrease 25% Atk & Def) (crit buff 50% to self)

Evolution Materials (4* to 5*):
Thunder Totem, Thunder Bulb, Miracle Bulb, Thunder Idol, Bat Mimic

_________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS

BLOGGER
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: New Soul Bound Saga thunder unit - Zedus has landed in Grand Gaia!
New Soul Bound Saga thunder unit - Zedus has landed in Grand Gaia!
Brave Frontier Soul Bound Saga thunder unit Zedus, Turbo Grievesnare 6-star units review - Boltstrike Zedus, Boltdrive Zedus
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-s6zq3tg8zeM/VQwgok4O6sI/AAAAAAAABL0/J7WCDlB1RWE/s1600/tumblr_nliernGZ6w1tpeordo4_1280.png
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-s6zq3tg8zeM/VQwgok4O6sI/AAAAAAAABL0/J7WCDlB1RWE/s72-c/tumblr_nliernGZ6w1tpeordo4_1280.png
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/03/new-soul-bound-saga-thunder-unit-hype.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/03/new-soul-bound-saga-thunder-unit-hype.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE Find Units ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy