Otherworldly Legends - Bestie, Vernil, Toutetsu, Kagura, Nemethgear & Reis landing in Grand Gaia soon!

Brave Frontier Otherworldly Legends batch revealed - Bestie, Vernil, Toutetsu, Kagura, Nemethgear and Reis 7-star units review | Inferno Rifle Bestie, Lance Champion Vernil, Feral Katana Toutetsu, Dragon Scroll Kagura, Turbo Wings Nemethgear and Hellion Armor Reis

It's time for the 5th 7-star batch to be released in BF Japan server soon, and guess who they are? Here's a sneak peek look at their unit design!



_________________________________________________________________

Inferno Rifle Bestie (7-star)





LS: 
Boost HP & Def by 30%, 25% BB cost reduction and 100% chance to reduce 15~20% BC cost

BB: (25 BC)
20 hits Fire AoE (280%), fill bb gauge (6 BC) and fill bb gauge for three turns (4 BC/turn)

SBB: (25 BC)
22 hits Fire AoE (500%), add 30% Ares buff for three turns and 100% chance to fill 4~7 BC when Atked for three turns 

UBB: (24 BC)
24 hits Fire AoE (1000%), add Atk & Def buff (200%) for three turns and 100% chance to fill bb gauge (50 BC) when Atked for three turns

Extra Skill:
 +1 Extra Hit/Hit

Bestie 7-star review:


_________________________________________________________________________________

Lance Champion Vernil (7-star)




LS: 
Boost Spark damage by 75%, 15% chance to inflict Injury, Sick & Weaken and 10% chance to inflict Paralysis, Curse & Poison 

BB: (24 BC)
20 Hits Water AoE (280%), chance to apply Paralysis, Curse & Poison (10% chance) and Injury, Sick & Weaken (15% chance) when Atked to party for three turns 

SBB: (32 BC)
3 Hits Water AoE (650%) AoE, chance to apply Paralysis, Curse & Poison (10% chance) and Injury, Sick & Weaken (15% chance) when Atked to party for three turns and add BB, SBB & UBB mod buff (200%) for three turns 

UBB: (20 BC)
1 Hit Water AoE (2000%), chance to apply Injury, Curse, Paralysis, Poison, Sick & Weakness (100%) when Atked to party for three turns and add Spark buff to self (300%) for one turn 

Extra Skill:
Boost Spark damage by 50%

Vernil 7-star review:


_________________________________________________________________________________

Feral Katana Toutetsu (7-star)




LS:
Boost Atk (80%) and boost Atk (50%) when 100% HP 

BB: (22 BC)
15 Hits Earth Aoe (280%),  DoT  debuff (300%) for three turns 

SBB: (24 BC)
18 Hits Earth AoE (500%), add Atk buff (140%) for three turns and DoT debuff (400%) for three turns

UBB: (25 BC)
20 Hits Earth Aoe (1000%), add Atk buff (250%) for three turns, ignore Def for two turns and DoT debuff (2000%) for one turn 

Extra Skill: 
100% chance to fill bb gauge during Spark (1 BC)

Toutetsu 7-star review:


_________________________________________________________________________________

Dragon Scroll Kagura (7-star)




LS: 
Boost Spark damage by 100% and boost Extra Elemental damage for Thunder & Water units by 125% 

BB: (26 BC)
17 Hits Thunder AoE (280%), 30% chance to Atk debuff (-50%) for one turn and boost extra Elemental Weakness damage by Thunder & Water units (75%) for three turns

SBB: (20 BC)
17 Hits Thunder AoE (500%), 10% chance to Atk debuff (-20%) for one turn, two turns buff to party and boost extra Elemental Weakness damage by Thunder & Water units (75%) for three turns

UBB: (25 BC)
20 Hits Thunder AoE (1000%), 50% chance to Atk debuff (-60%) for one turn, three turns buff to party, deal extra 2Hits/Hit and add damage buff (100%) for two turns 

Extra Skill: 
100% base & buffed Elemental resistance

Kagura 7-star review:



_________________________________________________________________________________

Turbo Wings Nemethgear (7-star)



LS: 
Boost BB, SBB & UBB damage (150%) and add 50% Ares buff  

BB: (25 BC)
18 Hits Light AoE (280%), add Ares buff (30%) for three turns and fill bb gauge (6 BC)

SBB: (28 BC)
 21 Hits Light AoE (500%), add Ares buff (30%) for three turns and refill own SBB 

UBB: (25 BC)
45 Hits Light AoE (1000%), add Crit multiplier buff (300%) for three turns and add Spark buff (120%) for three turns 

Extra Skill: 
Boost Atk by 80% when BB gauge is full

Nemethgear 7-star review:


_________________________________________________________________________________

Hellion Armor Reis (7-star)




LS:
Boost Atk & HP by 30%, add Crit multiplier (150%) and 100% chance to fill bb gauge (6~8 BC) during Crit

BB: (24 BC)
15 Hits Dark AoE (280%) and add Crit buff (60%) for three turns 

SBB: (22 BC)
17 Hits Dark AoE (500%), add Crit buff (60%) for three turns and add Crit multiplier buff (50%) for three turns 

UBB: (20 BC)
20 Hits Dark AoE (1200%), add Crit buff (70%) for three turns and add BB, SBB & UBB mod buff (500%) for two turns 

Extra Skill: 
Add Crit multiplier by 100%

Wraith 7-star review:


_________________________________________________________________

Evolution Materials (6* to 7*)

Mecha God
Miracle Totem
Elemental Totem
Dragon Mimic
Metal Mimic
1.5 million zel

_________________________________________________________________

Overview:
- The guy with green vines looks kinda like Konomaru from Naruto anime! Oh and btw, I like that Gundam-looking unit, isn't he cool? Are you kidding me? Infinite AoE SBB for the Gundam-looking unit? 

COMMENTS

BLOGGER
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Otherworldly Legends - Bestie, Vernil, Toutetsu, Kagura, Nemethgear & Reis landing in Grand Gaia soon!
Otherworldly Legends - Bestie, Vernil, Toutetsu, Kagura, Nemethgear & Reis landing in Grand Gaia soon!
Brave Frontier Otherworldly Legends batch revealed - Bestie, Vernil, Toutetsu, Kagura, Nemethgear and Reis 7-star units review | Inferno Rifle Bestie, Lance Champion Vernil, Feral Katana Toutetsu, Dragon Scroll Kagura, Turbo Wings Nemethgear and Hellion Armor Reis
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-R6unWvTlqpA/VWH0B8PGQ1I/AAAAAAAABR4/74jx8EZFBo8/s640/picasa.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-R6unWvTlqpA/VWH0B8PGQ1I/AAAAAAAABR4/74jx8EZFBo8/s72-c/picasa.jpg
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/05/5th-7-star-batch-revealed.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/05/5th-7-star-batch-revealed.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy