Ultor, Tridon, Andaria, Zedus, Aurelia & Hadaron 7-star Forms Revealed!

Brave Frontier Soul Bound Saga batch 7-star forms revealed | Ultor, Tridon, Andaria, Zedus, Aurelia & Hadaron 7-star forms units review and evolution materials | Herculean Ultor, Neptunian Tridon, Ruinous Andaria, Imperator Zedus, Archangel Aurelia, Deathless Hadaron

Leaked photos of the upcoming 7-star evolutions for Andaria and Zedus were revealed, take a look at their awesome designs below!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ruinous Andaria (7-star)



Hits: 
14 (2 DC)

LS: 
Boost Crit rate (20%), BB Cashback (15~20%) and reduce BB gauge cost (20%)  

BB (27 BC):
25 Hits AoE (280%), cure all Status Ailments & Debuffs, invalidate all Status Ailments for 3 turns & chance to inflict Paralysis (50%) & Poison (70%) 

SBB (26 BC): 
28 Hits AoE (500%), invalidate all Status Ailments for 3 turns, fill BB gauge (7 BC/turn) for 3 turns & boost BB gauge fill rate (30%) for 3 turns 

UBB (26 BC): 
35 Hits AoE (1200%), invalidate all Status Ailments for 3 turns, cure all Status Ailments & Debuffs & fill BB gauge (50 BC/turn) for 3 turns 

ES: 
Boost HP & Atk (40%, must equip Bow of Andaria) & fill BB gauge (2~3 BC) when Atked for 3 turns on BB & SBB usage (must equip Bow of Andaria) 

Arena Type: 
2


_________________________________________________________________________________

Imperator Zedus (7-star)


Hits: 
8 (3 DC) 

LS: 
Boost Crit damage (150%), boost Spark damage (80%) & boost Crit rate (20%) 

BB (24 BC):
11 Hits Thunder & Light ST (350%), boost Spark damage (70%) for 3 turns & boost Elemental Weakness Damage (50%) for 3 turns 

SBB (30 BC): 
12 Hits Thunder & Light AoE (600%), boost Spark damage (80%) for 3 turns, chance (50%) to inflict Atk or Def debuff (-50%) for 1 turn & boost Crit damage (50%) for 3 turns 

UBB (30 BC): 
14 Hits Thunder & Light AoE (1200%), boost Spark damage (120%) for 3 turns, boost Elemental Weakness Damage (150%) for 3 turns & boost Crit damage (300%) for 3 turns 

ES: 
Boost all parameters (20%, must equip Spear of Zedus) & boost Crit rate (60%) for 3 turns on BB & SBB usage (must equip Spear of Zedus)

Arena Type: 
2


_________________________________________________________________________________

Herculean Ultor (7-star)




Hit Count:
11 (2 DC)

LS:
Boost Atk (80%), boost Def (50%), boost Crit rate (20%) and boost all Elemental Weakness damage (100%)

BB: (26 BC)
16 hits Fire ST (600%), apply Taunt buff (250% Def) on self for 1 turn and DoT Debuff (Damage Over Turn, 500%) for 1 turn

SBB: (28 BC)
20 hits Fire AoE (600%), apply Taunt buff (250% Def) on self for 1 turn, boost Atk (200%) for 1 turn and boost Crit damage (50%)

UBB: (28 BC)
3 hits Fire AoE (1200%), boost Crit damage (300%) for 3 turns, boost own Atk, Def, Rec & Crit (300%) and mitigate damage taken (75%) for 1 turn


ES:
Boost own Atk & Def (40%), activates Angel Idol buff when HP below 20% and recover HP (100%) when revived [must equip Blades of Ultor]

Evolution Materials: (6* to 7*)
Fire Mecha God, Miracle Totem, Fire Totem, Metal Mimic, Fire Bulb


___________________________________________________________

Neptunian Tridon (7-star)




Hit Count:
12 (2 DC)

LS:
Mitigate damage (10%), boost max HP (40%) & Rec (50%) and boost Crit rate (20%)


BB: (33 BC)
16 hits Water AoE (280%), apply Earth shield (2500 HP, 3000 Def) for 2 turns and heal HP (2000~2300 HP, +10% target Rec) for 3 turns


SBB: (26 BC)
20 hits Water AoE (500%), apply Earth shield (3000 HP, 3000 Def) for 2 turns, boost Def (140%) for 3 turns and boost BC & HC drop rate (30%)

UBB: (30 BC)

25 hits water AoE (1000%), apply shield (no element, 20000 HP, 3500 Def) for 3 turns, boost BB gauge fill rate (50%) for 3 turns and chance (30%) to -80% Atk or Def for 1 turn


ES:
Boost max HP & Rec (40%) and fill own BB gauge (3 BC/turn) when Tridon's Trident is equipped

Evolution Materials: (6* to 7*)
Water Mecha God, Miracle Totem, Water Totem, Metal Mimic, Water Bulb


_________________________________________________________________________________

Archangel Aurelia (7-star)



Hits:
12 (2 DC)

LS:
Invalidate all status ailments, boost Def & Rec (40%) and boost BC & HC drop rate (25%)  

BB: (21 BC)
Heal HP (2700~3000 HP, +10% Target Rec) for 3 turns, cure all status ailments & debuffs, invalidate all status ailments for 3 turns & inflict DoT debuff (Damage over Turn, 200%) for 3 turns

SBB: (26 BC)
16 Hits Light AoE (500%), Heal HP (4000~4500 HP, + 22.5% Healer Rec), convert Rec to Def (80%) for 3 turns & fill BB gauge (4 BC/turn) for 3 turns

UBB: (20 BC)
21 Hits Light AoE (1000%), Heal HP (98999-99999 HP, +10% Target Rec) for 3 turns, apply 140 turn Revive buff on all allies (50% chance to Revive with full HP)

ES:
Chance (50%) to fill BB gauge (2~3 BC) when Atked (must equip Harp of Aurelia) and boost Def & Rec (40%, must equip Harp of Aurelia)

Evolution Materials (6* to 7*):
Light Mecha God, Miracle Totem, Light Totem, Metal Mimic, Light Bulb

_________________________________________________________________________________

Deathless Hadaron (7-star)



Hits:
13 (2 DC)

LS:
Boost Atk (50~450%) & Def (50~100%) depending on HP lost, boost Atk (80%) & chance (20%) to ignore Def


BB: (25 BC)
15 Hits Dark AoE (350%), chance (25%) to inflict Poison, Weaken & chance (50%) to inflict Poison, Curse for 3 turns

SBB: (26 BC)
17 Hits Dark ST (1000%, Atk+100), boost Def (120%) & Crit rate (60%) for 2 turns, apply Stealth buff (400% Atk & 70% Crit) to self for 2 turns & boost Crit damage (150%) to self for 1 turn

UBB: (26 BC)
19 Hits Dark AoE (2000%, Atk+100), chance (75%) to lower Atk  (-75%) or Def (-75%) for 3 turns, chance (100%) to inflict Injury, Poison, Sick & Weaken for 3 turns & activates Angel Idol buff to Self

ES:
Boost HP (50%, must equip Axe of Hadaron), boost Crit Damage (75%. must equip Axe of Hadaron)

Evolution Materials (6* to 7*):
Dark Mecha God, Miracle Totem, Dark Totem, Metal Mimic, Dark Bulb

_________________________________________________________________________________





COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 19
Loading...
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Ultor, Tridon, Andaria, Zedus, Aurelia & Hadaron 7-star Forms Revealed!
Ultor, Tridon, Andaria, Zedus, Aurelia & Hadaron 7-star Forms Revealed!
Brave Frontier Soul Bound Saga batch 7-star forms revealed | Ultor, Tridon, Andaria, Zedus, Aurelia & Hadaron 7-star forms units review and evolution materials | Herculean Ultor, Neptunian Tridon, Ruinous Andaria, Imperator Zedus, Archangel Aurelia, Deathless Hadaron
https://i.imgur.com/0yn392q.png
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MVTE5SAST8c/VbPWhWwOi_I/AAAAAAAABfI/bGWF02UJm-8/s72-c/ultor.png
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/06/sbs-batch-7-star-forms-revealed.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/06/sbs-batch-7-star-forms-revealed.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy