Incoming 7th 7-star batch featuring Rineth, Quartz, Duran, Mahalum, Nadore and Charis

Brave Frontier 7th 7-star batch revealed - Lineth, Corso, Duran, Mahr, Nadleeh and Carisso 7-star units review | Phosphor Crystal Rineth, Wave Breaker Quartz, Quatre Marinus Duran, Storm Chieftess Mahalum, Angelic Champion Nadore, Soul Covenant Charis

Well, it's almost the time for BF Global server to introduce the 7th 7* batch, below are some of the artworks for those upcoming 7* units, enjoy while getting HYPED!

_________________________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________________________________

Phosphor Crystal Rineth (7-star)


Hit Count:
10 (3 DC)

LS:
Fill BB gauge (6 BC/turn) and boost Fire & Earth Elemental Weakness damage (125%)

BB: (26 BC)
13 Hits Fire AoE (300%), fill BB gauge (4 BC/turn) and boost Fire & Earth Elemental Weakness damage (75%) for three turns 

SBB: (23 BC)
16 Hits Fire AoE (540%), fill BB gauge (7 BC/turn), boost Fire & Earth Elemental Weakness damage (75%) for three turns and chance (30%) to inflict -50% Def for 1 turn 

UBB: (30 BC)
1 Hit Fire AoE (1200%), fill BB gauge (50 BC/turn) for 5 turns, add BB, SBB & UBB modifier buff (300%) for 3 turns and boost Fire & Earth Elemental Weakness damage (300%)

ES:
Mitigate damage (10%) from Thunder & Earth damage 


_________________________________________________________________________________

Wave Breaker Quartz (7-star)


Hit Count:
8 (2 DC)

LS:
Boost max HP (40%), heal HP (500~1000 HP/turn, +10% Rec) and chance (50%) to drain HP (5~10% HP)

BB: (27 BC)
14 Hits Water AoE (300%), inflict Damage over Turn [DoT] (250%) for 3 turns, heal HP (1800~2200 HP, +10% target Rec) for 3 turns and increase max HP (10%)

SBB: (29 BC)
18 Hits Water AoE (240~740% depending on HP remaining), inflict DoT (250%) for 3 turns, heal HP (2000~2500 HP, +12% target Rec) for 3 turns and convert 10% HP to Atk for 3 turns 

UBB: (25 BC)
Heal HP (98999~99999 HP, +10% target Rec) for 3 turns, chance (50%) to revive with 100% HP to party (70 turns duration) and increase max HP (20%) 

ES:
Chance (40%) to revive self with 40% HP up to 2 times 


_________________________________________________________________________________

Quatre Marinus Duran (7-star)

Hit Count:
11 (3 DC)

LS:
 Boost Atk, Def & Rec (80%) when BB gauge is above 50% and boost BB gauge fill rate (50%) 

BB: (30 BC)
13 Hits Earth AoE (300%), chance (30%) to inflict -50% Atk for 1 turn and fill BB gauge (8 BC) to party 

SBB: (24 BC)
17 Hits Earth AoE (540%), chance (30%) to inflict -50% Atk for 1 turn, chance (10%) to inflict -20% Atk Down buff to party for 3 turns and fill BB gauge (10 BC) to party

UBB: 30( BC)
20 Hits Earth AoE (1200%), boost Atk, Def & Rec (200%) for 3 turns and fill BB gauge (999 BC) to party

ES:
Boost Atk, Def & Rec (50%) when BB gauge is full 


_________________________________________________________________________________

Storm Chieftess Mahalum (7-star)


Hit Count:
12 (3 DC)

LS:
Boost Spark damage (100%) and add BB, SBB & UBB modifier buff (100%) for two turns after 25 Sparks 

BB: (24 BC)
15 hits Thunder AoE (300%), boost Spark damage (50%) for 3 turns and boost BC & HC drop rate (25%) for 3 turns 

SBB: (30 BC)
17 Hits Thunder AoE (540%), boost Spark damage (70%) for 3 turns, boost C & HC drop rate (25%) for 3 turns and add Atk buff (130%) for 3 turns 

UBB: (25 BC)
21 Hits Thunder AoE (1200%), boost Spark damage (130%) for 3 turns and add Atk buff (200%) for 3 turns 

ES:
Fill BB gauge (1 BC/spark) when sparking and boost own Spark damage (40%) 



_________________________________________________________________________________

Angelic Champion Nadore (7-star)


Hit Count:
12 (2 DC)

LS:
Boost max HP (30%), boost Atk (100% on full HP~0% on zero HP) and boost Def (0% on full HP~100% on zero HP) 

BB: (24 BC)
15 Hits Light AoE (280%), boost Atk, Def & Rec (100%) for 3 turns and boost Light Elemental Weakness damage (75%) against Dark units for 3 turns 

SBB: (31 BC)
18 Hits Light AoE (480%), boost Atk, Def & Rec (120%) for 3 turns, boost Light Elemental Weakness damage (75%) against Dark units for 3 turns and fill BB gauge (4~7 BC) when Atked

UBB: (25 BC)
20 Hits Light AoE (1200%, +1000% based on remaining HP), Heal HP (98000~99000 HP, +10% target Rec) and mitigate damage taken (100%) for 1 turn

ES:
Boost own Elemental Weakness damage against Dark enemies and boost Atk & Def (50%) for 2 turns if self receives over 10k damage 



_________________________________________________________________________________

Soul Covenant Charis (7-star)


Hit Count:
8 (3 DC)

LS:
Double normal Atk hit count and boost BC & HC drop rate (15%)

BB: (25 BC)
13 Hits Dark AoE (300%), double normal Atk hit count for 3 turns and boost BC & HC drop rate (35%) for 3 turns

SBB: (25 BC)
18 Hits Dark AoE (540%), double normal Atk hit count for 3 turns and convert Def to Atk (60%) for 3 turns 

UBB: (25 BC)
21 Hits Dark AoE (1200%), triple normal Atk hit count for 3 turns and boost BC & HC drop rate (100%) for 3 turns 

ES:
Boost BC & HC drop rate (15%) and boost Spark damage (100%) the next turn (for two turns) when Carisso inflict over 100,000 damage to enemies


_________________________________________________________________________________

More information will be available after maintenance, be sure to check back later!










COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 3
Loading...
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Incoming 7th 7-star batch featuring Rineth, Quartz, Duran, Mahalum, Nadore and Charis
Incoming 7th 7-star batch featuring Rineth, Quartz, Duran, Mahalum, Nadore and Charis
Brave Frontier 7th 7-star batch revealed - Lineth, Corso, Duran, Mahr, Nadleeh and Carisso 7-star units review | Phosphor Crystal Rineth, Wave Breaker Quartz, Quatre Marinus Duran, Storm Chieftess Mahalum, Angelic Champion Nadore, Soul Covenant Charis
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JgNM6eVUfcM/Va33ZUNEVtI/AAAAAAAABd0/AaGm1G8RHOs/s640/2JE9Nsg.png
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JgNM6eVUfcM/Va33ZUNEVtI/AAAAAAAABd0/AaGm1G8RHOs/s72-c/2JE9Nsg.png
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/07/7th-7-star-batch-revealed.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/07/7th-7-star-batch-revealed.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy