9th 7-star batch revealed - Avant, Lune, Dolk, Rahgan, Charla & Chrome

Brave Frontier 9th 7-star batch revealed - Avant, Lune, | Ardent Dawn Avant, Icicle Mirror Lune, Heavenly Claymore Dolk, Thunder Champion Rahgan, Merciful Beacon Charla, Calamity Steel Chrome

First look at the all new 9th 7-star upcoming batch, aren't the unit artworks getting better and better for every update?


_________________________________________________________________________________

Ardent Dawn Avant (7-star)


Hits: 
10 (4 DC)

LS: 
Boost HP (30%), boost Crit damage (150%), boost Spark damage (70%) & boost BB, SBB & UBB damage (100%)

BB: (24 BC)
13 Hits AoE (300%), boost Atk (130%) for 3 turn & boost Crit rate (60%)  

SBB: (28 BC)
17 Hits AoE (540%), chance (25%) to inflict Spark damage Debuff (25%) for 1 turn, convert HP to Atk (15%) for 3 turns & boost BB, SBB & UBB damage (200%) for 3 turns 

UBB: (25 BC)
22 Hits AoE (1200~2000% depending on remaining HP), boost Spark damage (100%) for 3 turns, boost BB, SBB & UBB damage (300%) for 3 turns & boost Crit damage (300%) for 3 turns

ES:
Boost Atk (0~50%, depending on remaining HP), boost Atk (50%) when BB gauge is full & boost all parameters (20%, must equip Dandelga)

Arena Type: 
2


_________________________________________________________________________________

Icicle Mirror Lune (7-star)


Hits: 
13 (3 DC)

LS:
Boost Atk (80%), boost BB, SBB & UBB damage (100%, after dealing 10k damage) for 2 turns, boost BB, SBB & UBB damage (100%, after taking 10k damage) for 2 turns & boost Fire & Water Elemental Weakness damage (125%)  

BB: (24 BC)
16 Hits AoE (300%), add Ignore Def buff for 2 turns & boost Fire & Water Elemental Weakness damage (75%) for 3 turns 

SBB: (24 BC)
20 Hits AoE (540%), add Ignore Def buff for 2 turns, boost Fire & Water Elemental Weakness damage (125%) for 3 turns & boost Spark damage (70%) for 3 turns 

UBB: (25 BC)
25 Hits AoE (1200%), boost BB, SBB & UBB damage (500%) for 2 turns & boost Fire & Water Elemental Weakness damage (400%) for 3 turns BC cost: 24 | 24 | 25 Arena Type: 2

ES:
Boost Water Elemental Weakness damage (50%) & boost BB gauge fill rate (30%) for 3 turns on BB & SBB usage

Arena Type:
2


_________________________________________________________________________________

Heavenly Claymore Dolk (7-star)


Hits: 
10 (4 DC)

LS: 
Boost all parameters (35%) & 100% Base & Buffed Element Weakness Resist 

 BB: (28 BC)
12 Hits AoE (280%), Mitigate damage taken (50%) for 1 turn, boost Def (130%) for 3 turns & cure all Status Ailments & Debuffs 

SBB: (20 BC)
17 Hits AoE (480%), Mitigate damage taken (50%) for 1 turn, convert Atk to Def (35%) for 3 turns & immune to all Debuffs for 1 turn 

UBB: (25 BC)
21 Hits AoE (1000%), Mitigate damage taken (75%) for 3 turns & boost Atk, Def & Rec (200%) for 3 turns

ES: 
100% Base & Buffed Element Weakness Resist, 100% Base & Buffed Crit Resist & boost BC & HC drop rate (30%) for 3 turns on BB & SBB usage, 

Arena Type: 
2



_________________________________________________________________________________

Thunder Champion Rahgan (7-star)


Hits: 
8 (4 DC)

LS: 
Boost Atk (80%), boost BB gauge (7 BC) when Atking, and boost Hit Count (+1, -50% damage) 

 BB: (24 BC)
12 Hits AoE (300%), inflict DoT Debuff (300%) for 3 turns & boost Hit Count (+1) for 3 turns 

SBB: (26 BC)
15 Hits AoE (500%, +100% each turn, maximum stackable=3), inflict DoT Debuff (300%) for 3 turns, boost  Hit Count (+1) for 3 turns & convert Def to Atk (60%) for 3 turns 

UBB: (25 BC)
20 Hits AoE (1200%), inflict DoT Debuff (800%) for 3 turns, boost Hit Count (+2) for 3 turns & boost Atk (200%) for 3 turns 

ES: 
Add Ignore Def Buff for 2 turns on BB & SBB usage & boost Hit Count (+1)


Arena Type: 
2​




_________________________________________________________________________________

Merciful Beacon Charla (7-star)


Hits: 
10 (4 DC)

LS: 
Boost HP & Def (40%), boost BC drop rate (15%), boost BB gauge fill rate (30%) & add BB gauge (2~4 BC) when Atked 

BB: (22 BC)
Heal HP (2700~3000 HP, +32.4% Healer Rec), cure all Status Ailments & Debuffs, heal HP (2500~3000 HP, +15% Target Rec) for 3 turns, boost BB gauge (7 BC/turn) for 3 turns & fill BB gauge (4 BC)

SBB: (18 BC)
Boost Crit rate (60%) for 3 turns, boost Crit Damage (75%) for 3 turns, chance (80%) to boost BB gauge (1~3 BC) during Spark for 3 turns, boost Spark damage (100%) for 3 turns & fill BB gauge (6 BC) 

UBB: (20 BC)
Mitigate damage taken (50%) for 3 turns, Heal HP (98999~99999 HP, +10% Target Rec) for 3 turns, boost BB gauge (50 BC/turn) for 3 turns & apply 90 turn Revive buff on all allies (50% chance to Revive with full HP) 

ES: 
Add Angel Idol buff (revive with full HP) when HP below 20% & negate all Status Ailments 

Arena Type: 
2​


_________________________________________________________________________________

Calamity Steel Chrome (7-star)


Hits: 
12 (3 DC)

LS: 
Boost HP (30%), boost Spark damage (100%) & boost BB gauge (1~2 BC) during Spark 

BB: (28 BC)
14 Hits AoE (300%), boost Spark Damage (70%) for 3 turns, boost BB gauge (1~2 BC, 50% chance) during Spark for 3 turns & boost Dark Elemental Weakness Damage (75%) for 3 turns 

SBB: (24 BC)
18 Hits AoE (540%), boost Spark Damage (80%) for 3 turns, chance (25%) to boost Spark damage taken Debuff (25%) for 2 turns, chance (50%) to add BB gauge (1~2 BC) during Spark for 3 turns & boost Dark Elemental Weakness damage (75%) for 3 turns 

UBB: (25 BC)
22 Hits AoE (1200%), boost Spark damage taken Debuff (100%) for 1 turn, boost BB, SBB & UBB damage (300%) for 3 turns & boost Spark Damage (130%) for 3 turns

ES:
Boost BB gauge (1 BC) during Spark & boost Spark damage (70%, after 15 Sparks) for 2 turns 

Arena Type: 
2



_________________________________________________________________________________


COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 23
Loading...
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: 9th 7-star batch revealed - Avant, Lune, Dolk, Rahgan, Charla & Chrome
9th 7-star batch revealed - Avant, Lune, Dolk, Rahgan, Charla & Chrome
Brave Frontier 9th 7-star batch revealed - Avant, Lune, | Ardent Dawn Avant, Icicle Mirror Lune, Heavenly Claymore Dolk, Thunder Champion Rahgan, Merciful Beacon Charla, Calamity Steel Chrome
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-r6gAkB4-JU0/VgFnYd6HcaI/AAAAAAAABpg/kSxM-O2Xjjk/s640/new.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-r6gAkB4-JU0/VgFnYd6HcaI/AAAAAAAABpg/kSxM-O2Xjjk/s72-c/new.jpg
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/09/9th-7-star-batch-revealed.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/09/9th-7-star-batch-revealed.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy