Seria & Karl 7-star evolutions available soon!

Brave Frontier Seria & Karl 7-star forms units review, evolution materials

Yeap, Seria and Karl duo will be getting their 7-star evolutions soon in BF Global, what kind of skills will they acquire?



_________________________________________________________________

Seria (7-star)



Hits: 
12 (4 DC) 

Cost: 
40 

LS: 
Boost ATK & DEF (40%), Boost HC Effectiveness (80%), 30% chance to heal for 25% of damage taken & reduces BB consumption (25-30%) 

ES: 
Boost own ATK, DEF & REC (50%) when HP is >50% & 25% chance to apply Spark debuff (25%) for 1 turn when using BB & SBB

BB: (25 BC)
19 hits AoE (270%), apply DoT (300%) for 3 turns, Boost own ATK, DEF & REC (140%) & Boost Spark damage (70%) for 3 turns 

SBB: (22 BC)
23 hits AoE (510%), apply DoT (300%) for 3 turns, 80% chance to fill BB gauge (1-2 BC) during Spark & Boost Spark damage (80%) for 3 turns 

UBB: (20 BC)
27 hits AoE (1000%), apply DoT (1000%) for 3 turns, apply ATK Down debuff -80% for 2 turns & Boost ATK, DEF & REC (200%) for 3 turns

Arena Type:
2


_________________________________________________________________________________

Karl (7-star)


Hits: 
16 (4 DC) 

Cost: 
40 

LS: 
Boost ATK & max HP (40%), Boost BB gauge (7 BC) when attacking, Fill BB gauge (1-2 BC) during Spark & Fill BB gauge every turn (5 BC/turn) 

ES: 
Boost ATK, DEF & REC (50%) when BB gauge is >50% & Boost BB gauge fill rate (30%) to party when using BB & SBB 

BB: (25 BC)
18 hits AoE (270%), Boost own ATK, DEF & REC (140%) & Apply BB, SBB & UBB mod (200%) for 3 turns

SBB: (22 BC)
26 hits AoE (480%, +100% per use, maximum +500%), Boost ATK relative to max HP (15%) for 3 turns, Apply BB, SBB & UBB mod (200%) for 3 turns & Fill OD gauge (5%) 

UBB: (20 BC)
28 hits AoE (1000%, +1500% based on HP remaining), Boost ATK & DEF (250%) for 3 turns, Apply BB, SBB & UBB mod (500%) for 3 turns & Fill BB gauge (999 BC/turn) for 2 turns

Arena Type: 


_________________________________________________________________________________


COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 16
Loading...
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Seria & Karl 7-star evolutions available soon!
Seria & Karl 7-star evolutions available soon!
Brave Frontier Seria & Karl 7-star forms units review, evolution materials
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qPCM2kGkxNU/Vl-6Id8USZI/AAAAAAAAByg/Y9NvqoC4LWU/s640/seria.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qPCM2kGkxNU/Vl-6Id8USZI/AAAAAAAAByg/Y9NvqoC4LWU/s72-c/seria.jpg
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/10/seria-karl-7-star-evolutions-revealed.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/10/seria-karl-7-star-evolutions-revealed.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy