11th 7-star batch revealed - Limera, Farzen, Estelle, Julius, Rouche & Laberd

Brave Frontier 11th 7-star batch revealed - Limera, Farzen, Estelle, Julius, Rouche & Laberd 7-star units review | Volcanic Scepter Limera, Frozen Typhoon Farzen, Peacock Xena Estelle, Double Voltage Julius, Lunar Blade Rouche & Soul Reaver Laberd

Yet the 11th 7-star batch was revealed in BF Japan, are you going to spam gems for them when they arrive in Global server?


_________________________________________________________________________________

Volcanic Scepter Limera (7-star)

Hits: 
8 (4 DC) 

Cost: 
42 

LS: 
Boost max HP (40%), Boost BB Gauge Fill Rate (50%) & 20% chance to Survive up to 1 Fatal ATK 

ES: 
50% Chance to fill 3-5 BC when hit, Reduce BB Cost (20%) & Negate Status Ailments 

BB: (24 BC)
13 Hits AoE (300%), Boost BB Fill Rate (30%) for 3 turns, Heal HP (2100-2400 HP, +22.5% Healer REC) & Cure Status & Debuffs 

SBB: (28 BC)
 19 Hits AoE (540%), Boost DEF relative to REC (50%) for 3 turns, Heal HP (3000-3500 HP, +22.5% Healer REC), & mitigate Fire, Water, Earth & Thunder ATK (10%) for 1 turn

UBB: (25 BC)
23 Hits AoE (1200%), Boost DEF relative to REC (100%) for 3 turnsmitigate Fire, Water, Earth & Thunder ATK (75%) for 3 turns & Heal HP (98999-99999 HP, +10% Target REC) for 3 turns


_________________________________________________________________

Frozen Typhoon Farzen (7-star)


Hits: 
10 (4 DC) 

Cost: 
42 

LS: 
Boost ATK (80%), Boost Crit Damage (150%), Boost BB Gauge (6-8 BC) during Crit, {Unknown} ATK Buff during Crit 

ES:
Boost Spark Damag (90%) on BB & SBB usage

BB: (26 BC)
13 Hits AoE (300%), Boost Crit rate (60%) for 3 turns & Boost Crit damage (50%) for 3 turns

SBB: (24 BC)
18 Hits AoE (540%), Boost Crit rate (60%) for 3 turns, Boost Crit damage (50%) for 3 turns & 25% chance Spark Damage Taken Debuff (25%) 

UBB: (25 BC)
22 Hits AoE (1200%), Boost BB, SBB & UBB Mod (300%) for 3 turns, Boost Crit damage (300%) for 3 turns & 100% chance Spark Damage Taken Debuff (100%) for 1 turn 


_________________________________________________________________

Peacock Xena Estelle (7-star)

Hits: 
12 (3 DC) 

Cost: 
42 

LS: 
Boost max HP & DEF (40%), Boost BB Gauge (5 BC/turn) & Boost OD Gauge Fill Rate (20%)

ES: 
Heal HP (2500-3000 HP, +15% Target REC) for 3 turns on BB & SBB usage 

BB: (26 BC)
15 Hits AoE (300%), Fill OD Gauge (5%) & Boost BB Gauge (6 BC/turn) for 3 turns 

SBB: (24 BC)
19 Hits AoE (540%), Fill OD Gauge (6%), Fill BB Gauge (6 BC/turn) for 3 turns, & Boost BB Gauge Fill Rate (30%) for 3 turns

UBB: (25 BC)
21 Hits AoE (1200%), Boost ATK, DEF & REC (200%) for 3 turns, Boost BB Gauge (50 BC/turn) for 3 turns & Increase max HP (25%) 


_________________________________________________________________________________

Double Voltage Julius (7-star)


Hits: 
15 (3 DC) 

Cost: 
42 

LS: 
Boost all parameters (30%), Boost BC & HC Drop Rate (18%), Karma Drop Rate (10%), Zel Drop Rate (15%) & Item Drop Rate (3%)

ES: 
Boost ATK depending on HP remaining (0-50%) & Boost ATK (50%) when BB Gauge is full 

BB: (24 BC)
17 Hits AoE (300%), 85% chance to inflict Injury & Paralyze & Boost ATK (130%) for 3 turns 

SBB: (23 BC)
19 Hits AoE (540%), Boost BC & HC Drop Rate (25%) for 3 turns, Item Drop Rate (2%), Boost ATK (130%) for 3 turns & Boost BB, SBB & UBB Mod (200%) for 3 turns 

UBB: (20 BC)
20 Hits AoE (1200%), Boost BC & HC Drop Rate (50%) for 3 turns, Item Drop Rate (3%), 100% chance to inflict Injury & Paralyze for 3 turns & Boost BB, SBB & UBB Mod (500%) for 3 turns 


_________________________________________________________________

Lunar Blade Rouche (7-star)


Hits: 
9 (4 DC) 

Cost: 
42 

LS: 
Boost max HP & ATK (40%), Boost Crit Damage (150%) & Reduce BB Cost (20%)

ES: 
Boost Crit rate (60%) for 3 turns during BB & SBB usage, fill 10 BC during Spark (must equip Guiding Light) & Boost all parameters (20%, must equip Guiding Light) 

BB: (24 BC)
2 Hits AoE (300%), inflict DoT Debuff (300%) for 3 turns & Boost Crit damage (50%) for 3 turns 

SBB: (29 BC)
1 Hit AoE (480%, +100% every turn, stackable up to 5 times), inflict DoT Debuff (300%) for 3 turns, Boost Crit Damage (50%) & add Fire, Water, Earth & Thunder Buff for 2 turns 

UBB: (30 BC)
1 Hit AoE (1500%), Boost own Crit Rate (100%), Boost Spark Damage (130%) for 3 turns, Boost Crit Damage (300%) for 3 turns & add Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder, Light & Dark Buff for 3 turns  


_________________________________________________________________

Soul Reaver Laberd (7-star)


Hits: 
11 (4 DC) 

Cost: 
42 

LS: 
Boost max HP & DEF (40%), Fill BB Gauge (3-6 BC) when ATKed & Mitigate damage taken (20%) for 1 Turn (after taking 5000 damage) 

ES: 
Fill BB Gauge (2-3 BC) when ATKed & immune to Def Ignore effect

BB: (28 BC)
15 Hits AoE (280%), Reduce Damage taken (50%) for 1 turn, Boost DEF (130%) for 3 turns & Fill BB Gauge (4-7 BC) when ATKed for 3 turns 

SBB: (20 BC)
17 Hits AoE (480%), 30% chance to -50% ATK for 1 turn, Reduce Damage taken (50%) for 1 turn & Fill BB Gauge (4-7 BC) when ATKed for 3 turns 

UBB: (25 BC)
22 Hits AoE (1000%), 100% chance to -80% ATK for 2 turns, Reduce Damage taken (75%) for 3 turns & Boost BB Gauge (50 BC) when ATKed for 3 turns 


_________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 7
Loading...
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: 11th 7-star batch revealed - Limera, Farzen, Estelle, Julius, Rouche & Laberd
11th 7-star batch revealed - Limera, Farzen, Estelle, Julius, Rouche & Laberd
Brave Frontier 11th 7-star batch revealed - Limera, Farzen, Estelle, Julius, Rouche & Laberd 7-star units review | Volcanic Scepter Limera, Frozen Typhoon Farzen, Peacock Xena Estelle, Double Voltage Julius, Lunar Blade Rouche & Soul Reaver Laberd
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ykl5gyU3UhU/VlXMQgPpvUI/AAAAAAAABxE/2D7oFSNCU2U/s640/newww.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ykl5gyU3UhU/VlXMQgPpvUI/AAAAAAAABxE/2D7oFSNCU2U/s72-c/newww.jpg
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/11/11th-7-star-batch-revealed.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/11/11th-7-star-batch-revealed.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy