15th 7-star batch revealed - Golzo, Vern, Leona, Silas, Astall and Eclise

Brave frontier 15th 7-star batch revealed - Golzo, Vern, Leona, Silas, Astall and Eclise 7-star omni evolutions revealed

The 15th 7-star batch will be available for RS in BF Global server in a few days time, and among two of the units will be having their own Omni evolution! Check out their all new illustrations below:



_________________________________________________________________

Vehement Pyre Golzo (7-star)



Hits: 
15 (3 DC) 

Cost: 
43 

LS:
Boost HP/ATK (40%), Fill 3-6 BC when hit, 15% Chance to take 1 damage & Boost ATK (150%) for 1 turn after taking 5000 damage 

ES: 
 Add ATK Buff (80%) at the End of Turn for 5 Turns & Add Effect To BB/SBB (Add Def Ignore Buff for 2 turns) 

BB: (16 BC)
21 Hits AoE (290%), Heal over Turn (3500-4000 HP, +10% Target REC) for 3 turns, Fill 7 BC/turn for 3 turns, Add Fire/Thunder Buff for 3 turns & Fill 8 BC 

SBB: (28 BC)
42 Hits AoE (500%), Boost Crit rate (60%) for 3 turns, Boost Crit Damage (50%) for 3 turns, Boost ATK/DEF relative to max HP (15%) for 3 turns 15% & Add Fire/Thunder Buff for 3 turns

UBB: (30 BC)
25 Hits AoE (1300%), Fill 999 BC, Boost ATK relative to max HP (40%) for 3 turns, Add BB/SBB/UBB Mod (300%) for 3 turns, Fill 50 BC/turn for 3 turns & Add ATK Buff to self (250%) for 3 turns 

Arena Type: 
2 (Top Position)


_________________________________________________________________________________

Absolute Zero Vern (Omni Evo)


Hits: 
12 (4 DC) 

Cost: 
47

LS: 
Boost HP/ATK (50%), Boost Spark Damage (120%) & Reduce BB Cost (25%) 

ES: 
Boost ATK/DEF/REC (0-100%) depending on HP remaining & Boost all parameter (30%, must equip Meirith Pearl) 

BB: (26 BC)
18 Hits AoE (370%), Boost Spark Damage (100%) for 3 turns, 20% Chance to Spark Crit Buff (50% Damage) for 3 turns & Add Water/Earth Buff for 3 turns

SBB: (30 BC)
22 Hits AoE (580%), Boost Spark Damage (100%) for 3 turns20% Chance to Spark Crit Buff (50% Damage) for 3 turnsAdd Water/Earth Buff for 3 turns & 25% chance of Spark Damage Taken Debuff (25%) for 1 turn 

UBB: (30 BC)
26 Hits AoE (1500%), Boost Spark Damage (200%) for 3 turns, 50% Chance to Spark Crit Buff (50% Damage) for 3 turns & 100% chance of Spark Damage Taken Debuff (150%) for 2 turns 

Arena Type:
2 (Top Position)

Special Abilities:
20 SP = +20% All Stats
30 SP = +100% Spark Damage
50 SP = Hit Count +1
20 SP = Reduce BB Cost 25%
10 SP = 5% DMG to HP when hit (25% Chance)
20 SP = Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 turn Dark Buff)
30 SP = Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 Turn +30% BC Drop Rate Buff)
50 SP = Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 Turn 1-2 BC on Spark Buff)
60 SP = BB+: +30% Spark Dmg & SBB+: +30% Spark Dmg



_________________________________________________________________________________

Natural Whip Leona (7-star)


Hits: 
10 (4 DC) 

Cost: 
43 

LS: 
Boost HP/DEF (40%), Fill 3-6 BC when hit & Drain 3-8% HP 

ES: 
Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 Turn Heal over Turn [2500-3000 HP, +15% Target REC]) & Add Effect To BB/SBB (Fill 7 BC/turn for 3 turns

BB: (20 BC)
15 Hits AoE (350%), 30% chance of -40% ATK or DEF for 1 turn, 10% chance to Inflict Debuff (-20% ATK/DEF) Buff for 1 turn & Add Water/Earth Buff for 3 turns

SBB: (26 BC)
21 Hits AoE (560%), 30% chance of -50% ATK or DEF for 1 turn, 10% chance to Inflict Debuff (-20% ATK/DEF) Buff for 1 turn, Add Water/Earth Buff for 3 turns & 50% chance to Drain 4-6% HP for 3 Turns 

UBB: (30 BC)
24 Hits AoE (1300%), 100% chance to -80% ATK or DEF for 2 turns, Heal 75% of Damage Taken for 3 turns & Fill 50 BC on Hit for 3 turns 

Arena Type: 
2 (Top Position)


_________________________________________________________________________________

Lightning Menace Silas (Omni Evo)


Hits: 
12 (4 DC) 

Cost: 
47 

LS:
 Boost HP/ATK (50%), Boost Crit Damage (150%), Fill 6-8 BC On Crit & Boost OD Gauge Fill Rate (20%) 

ES: 
Debuff Immunity & Add BB/SBB/UBB Mod (150%) 

BB: (26 BC)
17 Hits AoE (370%), Boost Crit Damage (50%) for 3 turns, Add Fire/Thunder Buff for 3 turns & Boost Crit rate (60%) for 3 Turns 

 SBB: (30 BC)
20 Hits AoE (580%), Boost Crit Damage (50%) for 3 turnsAdd Fire/Thunder Buff for 3 turnsBoost Crit rate (60%) for 3 Turns & Add BB/SBB/UBB Mod (300%) for 3 turns 

UBB: (30 BC)
22 Hits AoE (1500%), Add BB/SBB/UBB Mod (600%) for 3 turns Boost Crit Damage (300%) for 3 turns, 100% Chance of Spark Crit Buff (50% Damage) for 3 turns & Boost Crit rate (60%) for 3 Turns

Arena Type:
2 (Top Position)

Special Abilities:
10 SP = +20% ATK/REC
10 SP +20% HP/DEF
20 SP +50% Crit Damage
20 SP 2-3 BC On Crit
30 SP 100% Base/Buffed Crit Resist
50 SP Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 Turn +150% ATK)
50 SP Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 turn 70% ATK->DEF buff)
20 SP Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 turn Light Buff)
40 SP SBB+: +100% BB/SBB/UBB Mod & UBB+: +100% BB/SBB/UBB Mod



_________________________________________________________________________________

Pious Sage Astall (7-star)


Hits: 
9 (5 DC)

 Cost: 
43 

LS: 
Boost HP/DEF (40%), Add Spark Buff (100%) for 2 turns after collecting 30 BC & Add BB/SBB/UBB Mod for 2 turns (200%) after collecting 30 HC 

ES: 
Boost All parameter (10%) 

BB: (22 BC)
17 Hits AoE (350%), 20% chance to Inflict Debuff (-20% ATK/DEF) Buff for 1 turn, Boost BC/HC Drop Rate (35%) for 3 turns & Add Light/Dark Buff for 3 turns

SBB: (25 BC)
20 Hits AoE (560%), 20% chance to Inflict Debuff (-20% ATK/DEF) Buff for 1 turn, Boost BC/HC Drop Rate (35%) for 3 turns, Boost BB Fill Rate (50%) for 3 turns, Add Light Barrier (0 Def 2000 Damage, Absorb 100% Damage) & Add Light/Dark Buff for 3 turns

UBB: (30 BC)
22 Hits AoE (1300%), 50% chance to Inflict Debuff (-50% ATK/DEF) Buff for 1 turn, Mitigate All Elemental Damage (50%) for 2 turns & Heal 75% of Damage Taken for 3 turns

Arena Type: 
2


_________________________________________________________________________________

Dusk Artemis Eclise (7-star)


Hits: 
7 (6 DC) 

Cost: 
43 

LS: 
Boost max HP (50%), Heal (600-800 HP/turn, +10% REC), Fill 6 BC/turn & Boost OD Gauge Fill Rate (20%) 

ES:
 Status Immunity & Add Effect To BB/SBB (Cure Status/Debuffs) 

BB: (23 BC)
Heal 3000-3500 HP (+40% Healer REC), Negate Status Ailments for 3 turns, Fill 10 BC, Negate Stat Down Debuffs for 1 turn & Add Light/Dark Buff for 3 turns  

SBB: (22 BC)
18 Hits AoE (560%), Heal over Turn (2600-2900 HP, +18% Target REC) for 3 turns, Fill OD (8%), Boost OD Fill Rate (20%) Buff for 3 Turn & Add Light/Dark Buff for 3 turns

UBB: (30 BC)
23 Hits AoE (1300%), Heal over Turn (98999-99999 HP, +10% Target REC) for 3 turns, Fill 50 BC/turn for 3 turns, Boost OD Fill Rate (40%) Buff for 3 turns & Add 140 turn Revive buff to All Allies (80% Chance to Revive with 100% HP) 

Arena Type: 
2 (Top Position)


_________________________________________________________________________________


COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 11
Loading...
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: 15th 7-star batch revealed - Golzo, Vern, Leona, Silas, Astall and Eclise
15th 7-star batch revealed - Golzo, Vern, Leona, Silas, Astall and Eclise
Brave frontier 15th 7-star batch revealed - Golzo, Vern, Leona, Silas, Astall and Eclise 7-star omni evolutions revealed
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WS0XuzHGHUI/VvOX-EhcxVI/AAAAAAAACV4/4h9vFrE_xtg1jGeBd-PeGpqcolJ3JecRg/s640/new.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WS0XuzHGHUI/VvOX-EhcxVI/AAAAAAAACV4/4h9vFrE_xtg1jGeBd-PeGpqcolJ3JecRg/s72-c/new.jpg
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2016/03/15th-7-star-batch-revealed.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2016/03/15th-7-star-batch-revealed.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE Find Units ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy