Rengaku, Azami and Izuna Omni evolution announced

Feudal Samurai Batch Omni evolution revealed - Rengaku, Azami, Izuna Omni Evolution revealed | Dancing Flames Rengaku, Dark Allure Azami, Godly Command Izuna

The first half of the Feudal Warriors batch will be available in BF Japan in a few days time.Yes, all of the units will be having their Omni evolution as well, check them out below:


_________________________________________________________________________________

Dancing Flames Rengaku (Omni Evo)


Hits: 
11 (4 DC) 

Cost: 
47 

LS: 
Boost All Stats (40%), Boost ATK/DEF/REC (30%) when BB Gauge is above 50% & Fill 6 BC/turn 

ES: 
Fill 2-3 BC when hit & Boost Spark Damage (50%)

BB: (26 BC)
20 Hits AoE (370%), Fill 10 BC, Boost BC/HC Drop Rate (35%) for 3 turns, Boost BB Fill Rate (50%) for 3 turns & Fill 7 BC/turn for 3 turns

SBB: (30 BC) 
2 Hits AoE (580%), Fill 10 BC, Boost BC/HC Drop Rate (35%) for 3 turns, 30% Chance of Sparks Crit Buff (50% Damage) for 3 turns, Boost ATK relative to DEF (70%) for 3 turns & Fill 10 BC on Spark Buff to Self for 1 Turn 

UBB: (30 BC)
2 Hits AoE (1500%), Fill 999 BC, Fill 50 BC/turn for 3 turns, Boost Crit Dmg (300%) for 3 turns & 10% chance of Spark Damage Taken Debuff (150%) for 2 turns

SP Skills: (Max 100 SP)
20 SP - 50% ATK 
20 SP - 50% DEF 
30 SP - 70% Spark Damage 
10 SP - 100% Spark Damage 
10 SP50% Crit Damage 
10 SP - LS +10% All Stats 
40 SP - Fill 2 BC when using BB/SBB
60 SP - Add Effect To BB/SBB (8% OD Fill)

Arena Type:
2 (Top Position)



_________________________________________________________________________________

Dark Allure Azami (Omni Evo)


Hits: 
10 (5 DC) 

Cost: 
47 

LS: 
Boost HP/ATK (50%), Boost All Elemental Weakness Damage (125%), Boost ATK (100%) against Statused Targets & Fill 6 BC every 10,000 damage dealt 

ES: 
10% chance to Inflict Injury/Sick/Weaken, 8% chance to Inflict Poison/Curse/Paralyze & 50% chance of 5-8% HP Drain 

BB: (26 BC)
16 Hits AoE (370%), Add Injury/Sick/Weaken buff (15%), Add Poison/Curse/Paralyze buff (10%) for 3 turns, Boost ATK (160%) against Statused Targets for 3 turns & 50% chance of 3-6% HP Drain Buff for 3 Turns

SBB: (30 BC)
20 Hits AoE (580%), 75% chance to inflict Poison/Sick/Curse/Injury/Weaken/Paralyze, Boost ATK (160%) against Statused Targets for 3 Turns, Boost All Elemental Weakness Damage (50%) for 3 turns & 50% chance of 3-6% HP Drain Buff for 3 Turns

UBB: (30 BC)
22 Hits AoE (1500%), Boost ATK (300%) for 3 turns, 100% chance of inflicting Poison/Sick/Curse/Injury/Weaken/Paralyze, Boost ATK (300%) against Statused Targets for 3 Turn & Boost All Elemental Weakness Damage (300%) for 3 turns

SP Skills: (Max 100 SP)
20 SP - 20% All Stats 
10 SP - 0-100% ATK depending on HP remaining 
20 SP - Hit Count +1 
30 SP - 50% All Weakness Damage 
30 SP - Add 30% ATK Buff on Statused Targets when using BB/SBB/UBB
60 SP - Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 turn Inflict Status when Hit (15% Injury/Sick/Weaken 10% Poison/Curse/Paralyze)) 
20 SP - 0-0% HP Drain Buff (10 Chance) when using BB/SBB
40 SP - +1 Turn ATK Buff & +1 Turn ATK Buff on Statused Targets & +1 Turn Weakness Damage when using UBB

Arena Type
2 (Top Position)



_________________________________________________________________________________

Godly Command Izuna (Omni Evo)


Hits: 
13 (4 DC) 

Cost: 
47 

LS: 
Boost HP/ATK (50%), Boost Spark Damage (100%) & 10% chance to Inflict 1 Turn Spark Damage Debuff 

ES: 
40% chance to Survive up to 2 fatal blows & 20% chance to Reduce Damage (20%)  

BB: (26 BC)
19 Hits AoE (370%), Boost Spark Dmg (100%) for 3 turns, 30% chance to -50% ATK or DEF for 1 turn & 10% chance to Inflict ATK/DEF Debuff (-20%) for 1 turn

SBB: (30 BC)
23 Hits AoE (580%), Boost Spark Dmg (100%) for 3 turns, Boost ATK relative to max HP (20%) for 3 turns, 30% chance to -50% ATK or DEF for 1 turn & 20% chance to Inflict ATK/DEF Debuff (-20%) for 1 turn 

UBB: (30 BC)
26 Hits AoE (1500%), Boost Spark Dmg (300%) for 3 turns, Boost ATK relative to max HP (50%) for 3 turns, 100% chance to -80% ATK/DEF for 2 turns &  Heal 75% of Damage Taken for 3 Turns

SP Skills: (Max 100 SP)
20 SP - +20% All Stats 
10 SP - Debuff Immunity 
20 SP - Negate Status Ailments 
10 SP - Def Ignore Immunity 
20 SP - 100% Base/Buffed Element Weakness Resist 
20 SP - 100% Base/Buffed Crit Resist 
20 SP - LS+ 20% Spark Damage 
30 SP - Add Effect To BB/SBB (Cure Status/Debuffs) 
50 SP - +30% Spark Dmg when using BB/SBB/UBB

Arena Type: 
2 (Top Position)



_________________________________________________________________________________



COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 14
Loading...
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Rengaku, Azami and Izuna Omni evolution announced
Rengaku, Azami and Izuna Omni evolution announced
Feudal Samurai Batch Omni evolution revealed - Rengaku, Azami, Izuna Omni Evolution revealed | Dancing Flames Rengaku, Dark Allure Azami, Godly Command Izuna
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wnTPEnxh90g/V0RmiENqYII/AAAAAAAAChg/mvG3-Xunfp8MSjgFDMHDQeAGTxLd-9KDgCKgB/s640/new.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wnTPEnxh90g/V0RmiENqYII/AAAAAAAAChg/mvG3-Xunfp8MSjgFDMHDQeAGTxLd-9KDgCKgB/s72-c/new.jpg
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2016/05/samurai-batch-omni-evolution-revealed.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2016/05/samurai-batch-omni-evolution-revealed.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy