Mariella, Victor and Garrel Omni Evolutions revealed

Brave Frontier Mariella, Victor and Garrel Omni Evolutions

Yet another new batch consisting of Mariella, Victor and Garrel will arrive in Global server sometime in the future, meanwhile let's just admire their arts and skills for now!


_________________________________________________________________________________

Mariella (Omni Evo)


Lord Stats/Imps: 
HP: 8056 [1500] 
Atk: 2967 [600] 
Def: 2914 [600] 
Rec: 2726 [600] 

Hits: 
14 (3 DC) 

Cost: 
48 

LS: 
+40% All Stats, 4-7 BC when hit & 1 Turn 20% Mitigation after taking 5000 damage 

ES: 
Fill 2-3 BC when hit, Negate Status Ailments 

BB: (28 BC)
32 Hits AoE (370%), 3 Turn Heal 20-25% of Damage Taken (20% Chance), 3 turn Fill 7 BC/turn & 3 turn Negate Status Ailments 

SBB: (29 BC)
43 Hits AoE (580%), 3 Turn +60% Crit, 3 turn +50% Crit Dmg, Fill 4-7 BC on Hit for 3 turns, 3 Turn 20% OD Fill Rate Buff 

UBB: (30 BC)
48 Hits AoE (1500%), 3 Turn +60% Crit, 3 turn +300% Crit Dmg, 30% OD Fill, 3 Turn Heal 100% of Damage Taken & Fill 999 BC on Hit for 3 turns 

SP Skills: 
[20 SP] +20% All Stats 
[10 SP] 0-50% DEF depending on HP lost 
[20 SP] 100% Base/Buffed Element Weakness Resist 
[30 SP] LS+: +10% All Stats 
[50 SP] SBB+: +25% Crit Dmg 
[30 SP] Add Effect To BB/SBB (Heal 2000-3000 HP (+ 11% Healer REC)) 
[20 SP] Add Effect To BB/SBB (Cure Status/Debuffs) 
[30 SP] Add Effect To BB (3 Turn 20% OD Fill Rate Buff) 
[40 SP] Add Effect To BB/SBB (1 Turn Negate Critical Damage) 
[10 SP] Add Effect To SBB (3 turn Negate Status Ailments)


_________________________________________________________________

Victor (Omni Evo)


Lord Stats/Imps: 
HP: 8243 [1250] 
Atk: 3426 [800] 
Def: 2514 [400] 
Rec: 2418 [500] 

Hits: 
2 (21 DC) 

Cost: 
48 

LS: 
+150% ATK/DEF for First 2 Turns, Mitigate All Element Damage 25% for First 2 Turns, 20% Chance Ignore Def & 2 Turn『30% Chance Inflict -20% ATK Debuff』after dealing 1 damage 

ES: 
+50% All Weakness Damage & +100% Crit Damage 

BB: (28 BC)
2 Hits AoE (370%), Fill 8 BC, 3 Turn +140% ATK/DEF/REC, 80% Injury/Paralyze & 2 turn DoT Debuff (400% + 100 Flat Atk) 

SBB: (32 BC)
22 Hits AoE (800%), -50% ATK and/or DEF (30% chance] for 2 turns, 3 turn 70% DEF->ATK buff & 2 turn DoT Debuff (500% + 100 Flat Atk) 

UBB: (30 BC)
24 Hits AoE (2000%), Fill BB 999 BC , 3 Turn +350% ATK/DEF, 3 turn 250% DEF->ATK buff & 3 turn +600% BB/SBB/UBB Mod 

SP Skills:
 [20 SP] +50% ATK 
[10 SP] +50% ATK when BB Gauge is above 50% 
[10 SP] +20% HP/DEF 
[20 SP] +50% BB/SBB/UBB Mod 
[20 SP] 20% Chance Ignore Def 
[30 SP] 20% Chance Normal Attacks AoE (-50% Damage) 
[20 SP] 30% Chance Normal Attacks AoE (-50% Damage) 
[20 SP] Negate Status Ailments 
[30 SP] BB+: +10% ATK/DEF/REC 
[50 SP] SBB+: 20% DEF->ATK buff


_________________________________________________________________

Garrel (Omni Evo)


Lord Stats/Imps:
HP: 8225 [1500] 
Atk: 3192 [600] 
Def: 2687 [600] 
Rec: 2498 [600] 

Hits: 
10 (5 DC) 

Cost: 
48 

LS: 
+50% HP/ATK, +100% ATK - Light, +100% Spark Damage & 100% Base/Buffed Crit Resist 

ES: 
Recover 300-400 HP on Spark & +50% Spark Damage 

BB: (27 BC)
12 Hits AoE (370%), 3 turn +100% Spark Dmg, 3 Turn Light Unit +100% ATK/DEF & 3 Turn +60% Crit

SBB: (30 BC)
21 Hits AoE (480%), +200% every turn used in a row (Max: 3), Fill own BB 100%, 3 turn +100% Spark Dmg, 3 Turn Light Unit +100% ATK/DEF & 3 Turn Self Spark Damage +50% 

UBB: (30 BC)
25 Hits AoE (1500%), 5 Turn Light Unit +200% ATK/DEF, 3 turn +300% Spark Dmg, 3 turn +300% Crit Dmg & 3 turn 50 BC/turn 

SP Skills: 
[20 SP] +20% All Stats 
[40 SP] +50% All Stats 
[20 SP] +50% ATK when BB Gauge is above 50% 
[20 SP] +50% DEF when BB Gauge is above 50% 
[20 SP] +50% Spark Damage 
[20 SP] +70% Spark Damage 
[10 SP] 100% Base/Buffed Element Weakness Resist 
[30 SP] Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 Turn Light Unit +120% ATK/DEF) 
[40 SP] BB+: +30% Spark Dmg & SBB+: +30% Spark Dmg & UBB+: +30% Spark Dmg 
[30 SP] Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 turn 7 BC/turn)


_________________________________________________________________





COMMENTS

BLOGGER
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Mariella, Victor and Garrel Omni Evolutions revealed
Mariella, Victor and Garrel Omni Evolutions revealed
Brave Frontier Mariella, Victor and Garrel Omni Evolutions
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PV20-0hwqSA/V99fpr12GXI/AAAAAAAACvI/vBPCo9U9JNURW5iXzDrDHu5f54KP1nVWgCKgB/s640/tumblr_od8j4tYubd1tpeordo1_500.jpg
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PV20-0hwqSA/V99fpr12GXI/AAAAAAAACvI/vBPCo9U9JNURW5iXzDrDHu5f54KP1nVWgCKgB/s72-c/tumblr_od8j4tYubd1tpeordo1_500.jpg
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2016/09/Mariella-Victor-Garrel-Omni-Evolutions.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2016/09/Mariella-Victor-Garrel-Omni-Evolutions.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy