Lava and Elimo Omni Evolutions revealed

Brave Frontier Lava and Elimo Omni Evolutions revealed - Ignis Vestae Lava, Salacia Persei Elimo

Sneak peek look at Lava and Elimo's Omni Evolution arts, you'll gonna love them!




_________________________________________________________________

Ignis Vestae Lava (Omni Evo)





Lord Stats/Imps:
HP: 7923 [1250] 
Atk: 3136 [800] 
Def: 2772 [400] 
Rec: 2489 [500] 

Hits: 
13 (4 DC)

Cost: 
47 

LS: 
+30% HP/+100% ATK - Fire, +30% HP/+50% ATK, +200% BB/SBB/UBB Mod & Fill 6 BC/turn 

ES: 
+50% ATK/DEF when BB Gauge is above 50%, 2-3 BC when hit & 20% DMG to HP when hit (25% Chance) 

BB: (27 BC)
17 Hits AoE (360%), 3 Turn Fire Unit +120% ATK, 3 turn +350% BB/SBB/UBB Mod & 2 turn Def Ignore Buff 

SBB: (22 BC)
20 Hits AoE (560%), 3 Turn Fire Unit +120% ATK, 3 turn +400% BB/SBB/UBB Mod, 2 turn Def Ignore Buff & 3 Turn 2-3 BC on Spark Buff 

UBB: (25 BC)
26 Hits AoE (1500%), 3 Turn Fire Unit +300% ATK, 3 turn +500% BB/SBB/UBB Mod, 3 turn +250% Spark Dmg 

SP Skills: 
[20 SP] +50% ATK 
[10 SP] +20% HP/DEF 
[10 SP] +70% Spark Damage 
[10 SP] +100% Spark Damage 
[10 SP] +50% Crit Damage 
[10 SP] +50% All Weakness Damage 
[80 SP] Survive up to 1 fatal blows (50% Chance) 
[20 SP] BB+: +30% ATK & SBB+: +30% ATK 
[40 SP] BB+: +50% BB/SBB/UBB Mod & SBB+: +50% BB/SBB/UBB Mod & UBB+: +50% BB/SBB/UBB Mod 
[30 SP] Add Effect To BB/SBB (Fill 8 BC)



_________________________________________________________________________________

Salacia Persei Elimo (Omni Evo)

(Without glass)


(With glass)




Lord Stats/Imps: 
HP: 8042 [1500] 
Atk: 2483 [600] 
Def: 2827 [600] 
Rec: 2968 [600] 

Hits: 
11 (4 DC) 

Cost: 
47 

LS: 
+60% HP, 75% HC Effectiveness, +30% HC Drop Rate & Reduce Damage 20% (15% Chance) 

ES: 
Add Effect To BB/SBB (0 Def 3000 Damage water Barrier (Absorb 100% Damage)), Reduce BB Cost 20% & Reduce Damage 20% (20% Chance) 

BB: (25 BC)
Heal 3500-4000 HP (+ 40% Healer REC), Cure Status/Debuffs, Reduce Damage 50% for 2 turn & 3 Turn +160% DEF/REC 

SBB: (25 BC)
Heal 4300-4500 HP (+ 40% Healer REC), 3 Turn Heal 25-30% of Damage Taken (20% Chance), Reduce Damage 50% for 2 turn & 3 Turn +160% DEF/REC 

UBB: (30 BC)
3 Turn HoT 98999-99999 HP (+10% Target REC), Reduce Damage 75% for 3 turn, 50 BC on Hit for 3 turns, 3 turn Negate Status Ailments & Fill 999 BC 

SP Skills:
[20 SP] +30% HP/DEF 
[10 SP] 2-3 BC when hit 
[10 SP] 3-4 BC when hit 
[20 SP] Negate Status Ailments 
[20 SP] Def Ignore Immunity 
[30 SP] Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 Turn HoT 3000-3500 HP (+15% Target REC)) 
[30 SP] Add Effect To BB/SBB (1 Turn Negate Stat Down Debuffs) 
[30 SP] Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 turn Negate Status Ailments) 
[30 SP] Add Effect To BB/SBB (1 Turn Negate Critical Damage) 
[30 SP] Add Effect To BB/SBB (1 Turn Negate Elemental Weakness Damage)




_________________________________________________________________

Interesting...now...which one is prettier? 


COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 19
Loading...
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Lava and Elimo Omni Evolutions revealed
Lava and Elimo Omni Evolutions revealed
Brave Frontier Lava and Elimo Omni Evolutions revealed - Ignis Vestae Lava, Salacia Persei Elimo
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yXicRqNDaZA/WARs8j9M35I/AAAAAAAAC30/RxV7QOBRqUoIpWJeBn7sOOu_xtp8pw3uwCKgB/s640/new.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yXicRqNDaZA/WARs8j9M35I/AAAAAAAAC30/RxV7QOBRqUoIpWJeBn7sOOu_xtp8pw3uwCKgB/s72-c/new.jpg
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2016/09/lava-elimo-omni-evolutions.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2016/09/lava-elimo-omni-evolutions.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy