Barbara, Diastima and Zeek Omni Evolutions coming soon

Brave Frontier Barbara, Diastima and Zeek Omni Evolutions revealed - Pyro Flail Barbara, Third Eye Diastima, War Maniac Zeek

Here are the previews for the Rise of the Disnomians batch coming soon to BF Global, enjoy!:




_________________________________________________________________

Pyro Flail Barbara (Omni Evo)





Cost: 
50 

Lord Stats [Imps]: 
HP: 8367 [1250] 
ATK: 3635 [800] 
DEF: 2694 [400] 
REC: 2804 [500] 

Hits: 
9 / 5 DC 

LS: 
50% boost to Atk & max HP, 120% boost to Spark damage, probable Spark critical (5% chance to deal 50% extra damage) & hugely boosts BB gauge when damage dealt has exceeded certain amount (Fill 8 BC after 30k damage)

ES:
50% boost to Spark damage & boosts Atk each turn (10% boost per turn, 100% total, stacks up to 10th turn)

BB: (30 BC)
12 Hits AoE (420%), considerably boosts Spark damage (100%) for 3 turns & probable 1 turn Atk reduction (30% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 50%)

SBB: (32 BC)
 1 Hit AoE (620%), boosts Spark damage for 3 turns (100%), probable 1 turn Atk reduction (30% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 50%), adds probable 1 turn Atk reduction to attack for 3 turns (20% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 20%) & adds Def ignoring to attack for 2 turns 

UBB: (32 BC) 
22 Hits AoE (1800%), hugely boosts Atk (350%)and Spark damage (300%) for 3 turns, massive 2 turn Atk reduction (80% Atk reduction) & probable powerful Spark critical for 3 turns (50% chance to deal 100% extra damage)

SP Skills: 
[10 SP] 20% ATK/REC 
[10 SP] 20% HP/DEF 
[10 SP] 70% Spark DMG 
[15 SP] 100% Spark DMG​ 
[10 SP] Increases MAX ATK from 99,999 to 130,000 
[10 SP] Enhances LS: 20% Spark DMG 
[40 SP] Enhances BB/SBB: 40% Spark DMG 
[15 SP] Add to BB: 20% Chance -20% ATK for 1 Turn (ALL) 3 Turns 
[45 SP] Add to BB/SBB: 30% Chance Spark Critical (ALL) 3 Turns 
[45 SP] Add to BB/SBB: 25% Chance Enemy Receives 25% Spark DMG for 1 Turn (ALL) 3 Turns



_________________________________________________________________________________

Third Eye Diastima (Omni Evo)




Cost: 
50 

Lord Stats [Imps]: 
HP: 8162 [1500] 
ATK: 3436 [600] 
DEF: 3065 [600]
REC: 2837 [600] 

Hits: 
13 / 4 DC

LS:
60% boost to max HP, hugely boosts Atk, Def, Rec (50%) when HP is above 50%, boosts Atk against status afflicted foes (100%) & hugely boosts BC efficacy (50%)

 ES:
Boosts Atk against status afflicted foes (100%) & relative to remaining HP (0.8% boost per 1% HP remaining, 80% total)

BB: (30 BC)
15 Hits AoE (420%), probable random status ailment infliction (75%), slightly absorbs HP when attacking for 3 turns (50% chance to drain 3-5% damage) & hugely boosts BC efficacy for 3 turns (50%)

SBB: (32 BC)
18 Hits AoE (620%), 8 Hits AoE to Dark enemies (620%), probable random status ailment infliction (75%) & boosts Atk against status afflicted foes for 3 turns (170%)
 Note: If Dark enemies are not present, the extra AoE will not happen​ 

UBB: (32 BC)
25 Hits AoE (1500-2800%, based on HP remaining), random status ailment infliction, random status ailment counter for 3 turns, enormously boosts Def relative to Atk for 3 turns (250%& hugely boosts Atk against status afflicted foes for 3 turns (300%)

 SP Skills: 
[10 SP] 30% HP 
[15 SP] 50% HP​ 
[20 SP] 80% Spark DMG 
[15 SP] 50% EWD 
[20 SP] 50% ATK on Ailed Enemy 
[10 SP] Increases MAX ATK from 99,999 to 130,000 
[30 SP] Enhances SBB: 30% ATK on Ailed Enemy 
[35 SP] Add to BB/SBB: 30% Chance -50% Enemy ATK 
[55 SP] Add to BB/SBB: 15% MAX HP



_________________________________________________________________________________

War Maniac Zeek (Omni Evo)



Cost: 
50 

Lord Stats [Imps]: 
HP: 8267 [1250] 
ATK: 3608 [800] 
DEF: 2664 [400]
REC: 2961 [500] 

Hits: 
13 / 4 DC 

LS:
80% boost to Atk, 40% boost to max HP, hugely boosts critical damage (150%) and BB Atk (200%) & Spark damage boosts BB gauge ( Fill 2-3 BC)

ES: 
Hugely boosts Atk when BB gauge is full (100%) & 50% boost to Spark damage 

BB: (30 BC)
15 Hits AoE (420%), considerably boost Atk for 3 turns (160%), considerably boosts Atk relative to Def for 3 turns (70%) & considerably boosts Atk, Def of Dark types for 3 turns (100%)

SBB: (32 BC)
18 Hits AoE (540%, +200% per consecutive use, max 3x), fills own BB gauge to max, considerably boosts Atk, Def of Dark types for 3 turns (100%), considerably boosts Atk for 3 turns (160%), considerably boosts Atk relative to Def for 3 turns (70%) & boosts own Spark damage for 3 turns (50%)

UBB: (32 BC)
22 Hits ST (2500%), fills own BB gauge to max, enormously boosts Atk (350%) and Atk relative to Def (250%) for 3 turns & hugely boosts own critical hit rate (60%) and Spark damage for 3 turns (70%)

SP Skills: 
[10 SP] 20% HP/ATK 
[10 SP] 50% ATK 
[15 SP] 80% ATK​ 
[15 SP] 100% Spark DMG 
[10 SP] 120% Spark DMG​ 
[20 SP] 50% CRIT DMG 
[10 SP] Increases MAX ATK from 99,999 to 130,000 
[35 SP] Enhances BB/SBB: 120% ATK/DEF (Dark) 
[40 SP] Enhances BB/SBB: 180% ATK 
[40 SP] Enhances SBB: 10% DEF -> ATK



_________________________________________________________________________________





COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 6
Loading...
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Barbara, Diastima and Zeek Omni Evolutions coming soon
Barbara, Diastima and Zeek Omni Evolutions coming soon
Brave Frontier Barbara, Diastima and Zeek Omni Evolutions revealed - Pyro Flail Barbara, Third Eye Diastima, War Maniac Zeek
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Htx04hBQg8c/WEfCq-mZ64I/AAAAAAAADEM/opQRKR8hKVUMTPz836_JLyb_2j3hd8owACKgB/s640/new.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Htx04hBQg8c/WEfCq-mZ64I/AAAAAAAADEM/opQRKR8hKVUMTPz836_JLyb_2j3hd8owACKgB/s72-c/new.jpg
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2016/11/december-omni-batch-revealed.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2016/11/december-omni-batch-revealed.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE Find Units ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy