Guild Raid Global Exclusive Wannahon Omni announced

Brave Frontier Guild Raid Global Exclusive Wannahon Omni announced - Commander Wannahon, Blightblade Wannahon

Global Exclusive Guild Raid will officially launch soon, to celebrate this BF Global will be releasing a whole new Guild Raid RS unit with up to Omni evolution - Wannahon. Check out the skills:

_________________________________________________________________

Blightblade Wannahon (Omni Evo)


Lord Stats/Imps: 
HP: 8119 [1250] 
Atk: 3713 [800] 
Def: 2812 [400] 
Rec: 2653 [500] 

Hits: 
13 (4 DC) 

Cost: 
50 

Leader Skill: God-Killing Conviction
200% boost to Atk and 60% boost to max HP of Earth types, raises normal hit amount (+1 to each hit, -25% damage), hugely boosts Earth elemental damage (150%) & hugely boosts critical damage (175%). 25% boost to all parameters of Earth Types & 15% damage reduction from Earth, Thunder types in Guild Raid

Extra Skill: 
0-100% ATK depending on HP remaining, Hit Count +2 & Fill 5 BC/turn 

Brave Burst: Malarial Barrage (30 BC)
17 combo Earth attack on all foes (420%), normal attacks hit all foes (100% chance to deal 100% damage), considerably raises normal hit amount (+2 to each hit) for 3 turns & adds probable great Atk reduction effect to attack (20% chance to reduce 30% Enemy Atk) for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Bubonic Storm (32 BC)
20 combo Earth attack on all foes (620%), normal attacks hit all foes for 3 turns (100% chance to deal 100% damage), hugely boosts Atk (170%) for 3 turns, adds probable great Atk reduction effect to attack for 3 turns (20% chance to reduce 30% Enemy Atk), boosts critical damage (50%) for 3 turns & adds Def ignore effect to attack for 2 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Pandemic Holocaust (32 BC)
26 combo massive Earth attack on all foes (1800%), normal attacks hit all foes for 3 turns (100% chance to deal 125% damage), enormously boosts Atk (350%) for 3 turns, enormously boosts Earth elemental damage (500%) for 3 turns & additional massive attack (1500%) at turn's end for 3 turns

SP Skills:
 [10 SP] 50% boost to Atk 
[10 SP] Boosts Atk when BB gauge is over 50% (+50%)
[20 SP] Boosts elemental damage (+50%) 
[20 SP] +45% Inflict Poison/Curse/Paralyze, +50% Inflict Weaken & +50% Inflict Injury/Sick 
[20 SP] Add Effect To SBB (Fill own BB 100%) 
[20 SP] Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 Turn +60% Crit) 
[20 SP] SBB+: AOE Normal ATK (-50% Damage) 
[30 SP] SBB+: +50% Crit Dmg 
[30 SP] Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 Turn Earth Unit +120% ATK/DEF) 
[30 SP] Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 Turn 160% ATK Buff on Statused Targets) 
[40 SP] Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 turn +150% Earth Weakness Damage) 
[40 SP] SBB+: AOE Normal ATK (-50% Damage) & SBB+: & SBB+: Buff & SBB+: +0% Crit Dmg



_________________________________________________________________

*Updated 10 February 2017*

COMMENTS

BLOGGER
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Guild Raid Global Exclusive Wannahon Omni announced
Guild Raid Global Exclusive Wannahon Omni announced
Brave Frontier Guild Raid Global Exclusive Wannahon Omni announced - Commander Wannahon, Blightblade Wannahon
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3ma_90dyVog/WFqoh_DgqbI/AAAAAAAADGQ/EDIoqTUWOZgCiVJlg0NLkb7084N0zd-egCKgB/s640/guild.png
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3ma_90dyVog/WFqoh_DgqbI/AAAAAAAADGQ/EDIoqTUWOZgCiVJlg0NLkb7084N0zd-egCKgB/s72-c/guild.png
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2016/12/guild-raid-wannahon-omni-revealed.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2016/12/guild-raid-wannahon-omni-revealed.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy