Kira and Feeva Omni Evolutions to be announced

Brave Frontier Kira and Feeva Omni Evolutions revealed

First of all, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2017! Here's a good news for you fanboys, Kira and Feeva will be having their own Omni evolutions within January 2017, excited?



_________________________________________________________________________________

Kira (Omni Evo)




Lord Stats/Imps: 
HP: 7953 (1500) 
ATK: 3376 (600) 
DEF: 2537 (600) 
REC: 2454 (600) 

Cost: 
47 

Hits/DC: 
10 / 5 

LS: 
80% Atk/40% HP, 150% Crit DMG, 150% Light/Dark EWD & 200% BB Atk when HP is above 50% 

ES: 
125% Light EWD, 50% Spark, 100% Crit DMG & 25% chance reflect 15% DMG 

BB: (26 BC)
15 hits Light and Dark AoE (360%), hugely boosts critical hit rate (60%) for 3 turns, boosts critical damage (50%) for 3 turns & adds Def Ignoring effect to attack for 2 turns 

SBB: (24 BC)
19 hits Light and Dark AoE (560%), hugely boosts critical hit rate (60%) for 3 turns, boosts critical damage (50%) for 3 turns, probable 1 turn Atk, Def reduction (30% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 50%) & probable Spark vulnerability for 2 turns (25% chance for 25% vulnerability)

UBB: (30 BC)
23 hits Light and Dark AoE (1500%), hugely boosts Atk (350%), critical hit rate (60%) and critical damage (300%) for 3 turns & enormously boosts Light and Dark elemental damage (450%) for 3 turns

SP Skills:
 [10 SP] 20% HP/Atk 
[10 SP] 70% Spark dmg
[15 SP] Upgrade Spark dmg (70% -> 100%) 
[10 SP] 50% EWD 
[10 SP] Raise Atk cap from 99999 to 130000 
[30 SP] BB & SBB+: Atk/Def Down effect lasts 2 turns 
[30 SP] BB & SBB+: +25% Crit DMG 
[45 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3 turn 130% Light/Dark EWD) 
[20 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3 turn Light/Dark buff) 
[45 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (Add 3 turn 20% chance 20% Atk/Def Down for 1 turn to attack)



_________________________________________________________________________________

Feeva (Omni Evo)



Lord Stats/Imps: 
HP: 7875 (1500) 
ATK: 2885 (600) 
DEF: 2814 (600) 
REC: 2749 (600) 

Cost: 
47 

Hits/DC: 
16 / 3 

LS: 
40% all stats, 70% BC Drop on Spark, 50% BB fill rate & 2 turn 120% Spark after 20 Sparks 

ES: 
30% all stats [Must equip Sin of Rebellion], Heal 20-25% DMG (25% chance) & Drain 5-8% DMG 

BB: (27 BC)
32 hits AoE (370%), hugely boosts Atk, Def, Rec (150%) for 3 turns, hugely boosts BC efficacy (50% efficacy) for 3 turns & gradually boosts BB gauge for 3 turns (7 BC)

SBB: (25 BC)
42 hits AoE (580%), hugely boosts Atk, Def, Rec (150%) for 3 turns, damage taken may slightly restore HP for 3 turns (25% chance to heal 20-25% damage), boosts BB gauge (8 BC) & considerably boosts BC, HC drop rate for 3 turns (35%)

UBB: (30 BC)
26 hits AoE (1500%), enormously boosts Atk, Def, Rec (350%), Spark damage ( 300%) and BC, HC drop rate (100%) for 3 turns & enormously reduces damage taken for 2 turns

SP Skills: 
[10 SP] 20% Atk/Rec 
[10 SP] 20% Def/HP 
[20 SP] 80% Atk/Def/Rec when BB gauge is full 
[10 SP] 80% Spark 
[30 SP] BB & SBB+: +10% Atk/Def/Rec 
[30 SP] SBB+: +5% heal when hit (10% chance) 
[20 SP] Add Effect to SBB (3 turn fill 7 BC) 
[50 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3 turn 2-3 BC on Spark) 
[40 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3 turn 100% Spark) 
[20 SP] BB & SBB+: +30% Spark



_________________________________________________________________________________






COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 21
Loading...
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Kira and Feeva Omni Evolutions to be announced
Kira and Feeva Omni Evolutions to be announced
Brave Frontier Kira and Feeva Omni Evolutions revealed
https://scontent-kul1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15965162_603017996548871_228015410951240773_n.jpg?oh=fb7d1480f4e6376cdfe5e06f9e6310ea&oe=590BEC86
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2016/12/kira-and-feeva-omni-evolutions-revealed.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2016/12/kira-and-feeva-omni-evolutions-revealed.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE Find Units ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy