Barion and Mordlim Omni Evolutions Announced

Brave Frontier Barion and Mordlim Omni Evolutions announced

Barion and Mordlim Omni mock units are now available for summon trough the rare summon gates, make sure to add them in your collections! Scroll down below for more infos:


_________________________________________________________________________________

Barion (Omni)




Stats/Imps: 
8253 HP (1250) 
3668 ATK (800) 
2902 DEF (400) 
2677 REC (500) 

Hits/DC: 
11/4 

Cost: 
50 

LS: 
+60% HP/ATK, +175% Crit damage, +80% ATK/DEF when HP > 50% & +250% BB Mod 

ES: 
+10% Stats to Fire units, +80% ATK when BB is > 50% & +50% Spark damage 

BB: (22 BC)
12 hits AoE (470%), +180% ATK buff, +100% Fire ATK/DEF buff for 3 turns, +350% BB mod & +7 BC/turn for 3 turns

SBB: (30 BC)
40 hits AoE (850%), +180% ATK buff, +100% Fire ATK/DEF buff, +350% BB mod, +35% HP -> ATK convert & +400 OD regen buff per turn for 3 turns

UBB: (32 BC)
22 hits based on HP remaining (1500% up to +2800%), +350% ATK buff, +60% crit rate, +350% crit damage, add Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder elements to attack for 3 turns

SP Skills: 
[10 SP] +30% HP/ATK 
[15 SP] Enhance +30% HP/ATK -> +50% HP/ATK 
[15 SP] +120% Spark Damage 
[10 SP] 50% Crit Damage 
[10 SP] Raise Attack Cap from 99,000 -> 130,000 
[25 SP] Enhance BB/SBB 100% Fire ATK/DEF buff to 130% 
[25 SP] Enhance BB/SBB BB Mod buff +100% 
[40 SP] Add 3 turns 150% Spark Damage to BB/SBB 
[50 SP] Add fill own BB gauge to max to BB/SBB


_________________________________________________________________________________

Mordlim (Omni)





Stats/Imps: 
8376 HP (1250) 
2905 ATK (400) 
3424 DEF (800) 
2795 REC (500) 

Hits/DC: 
9/5 

Cost: 
50 

LS: 
+60% HP/DEF, +10% Guard mitigation, null ailments & 20% mitigation for 1 turn after taking 5000 damage 

ES: 
+2-3 BC when hit & null ailments and null critical damage 

BB: (28 BC)
16 hits AoE (390%), 75% chance to inflict all status ailments, 1 turn 25% Spark null, 50% damage mitigation for 1 turn & +170% DEF buff for 3 turns

SBB: (30 BC) 
23 hits AoE (540%), 50% damage mitigation for one turn, 10% guard mitigation for 3 turns, 30% chance -50% ATK/DEF down to enemy, 160% Attack buff to enemy with ailments & 70% ATK -> DEF convert

UBB: (32 BC)
25 hits AoE (1600%) 75% damage mitigation, 3 turn 350% DEF buff for 3 turns, 80% ATK DEF down for 2 turns, 100% chance inflict all ailments

SP Skills: 
[10 SP] +30% HP/DEF 
[10 SP] +0-50% DEF based on HP remaining 
[20 SP] 2-3 BC when hit 
[20 SP] null EWD 
[20 SP] null Ignore DEF 
[20 SP] +10% ATK -> DEF buff to SBB 
[10 SP] Enhance BB/SBB Spark resist buff to 2 turns 
[20 SP] Enhance BB/SBB mitigation buff to 2 turns 
[30 SP] Add Null ailments for 3 turns on BB/SBB 
[30 SP] Add 8 BC on Guard for 3 turns on BB/SBB


________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS

BLOGGER
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Barion and Mordlim Omni Evolutions Announced
Barion and Mordlim Omni Evolutions Announced
Brave Frontier Barion and Mordlim Omni Evolutions announced
http://v2.cdn.android.brave.a-lim.jp/unit/img/unit_ills_full_11057.png
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2017/03/barion-and-mordlim-announced.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2017/03/barion-and-mordlim-announced.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy