Agnia, Daros and Velma Omni Evolutions announced

Brave Frontier Agnia, Daros and Velma Omni Evolutions announced - Blazing Admonition Agnia, Boundless Peaks Daros, Accursed Calamity Velma

New Omni batch has arrived in Grand Gaia and will be available for summon in BF Global server soon, check them out:


_________________________________________________________________________________

Blazing Admonition Agnia (Omni)



Lord Stats/Imps: 
HP: 8317 (+1500) 
ATK: 3197 (+600) 
DEF: 3102 (+600) 
REC: 2884 (+600) 

Cost: 
50 

Hits/DC: 
9 / 5 

LS: 
60% HP/Atk, 0-50% Atk/Def relative to remaining HP, 130% Spark & heal 1000-1200 + 10% Rec 

ES: 
Heal 800-1000 + 10% Rec & Fill 3-4 BC on Hit 

BB: (28 BC)
14 hits 420% AoE (ATK +200), 3 turn 180% Def/Rec, 3 turn 30% HP -> Def/Rec, Status Cure & 3 turn 3500-4000 + 15% Rec HoT 

SBB: (28 BC)
18 hits 620% AoE (ATK +200), 3 turn 130% Spark, 3 turn Fill 7 BC, 3 turn Fill 400 OD & 3 turn 20% chance heal 20-25% damage 

UBB: (32 BC)
22 hits 1800% AoE (ATK +200), 3 turn 350% Spark, 3 turn 98999-9999 heal, 3 turn Fill 50 BC & 3 turn Fill 800 OD 

SP Skills:
[10 SP] 30% HP/Def 
[15 SP] Upgrade to 50% HP/Def 
[10 SP] 50% Def/Rec when HP > 50% 
[20 SP] Null Ailments 
[10 SP] Raise Atk limit 20 Enhances BB's HoT (+1000 HP) 
[20 SP] Enhances SBB's Heal when Hit (+10% chance & +5% effect) 
[25 SP] Enhances SBB's Spark buff (+20%) 
[35 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (1 turn 25% Spark miti) 
[40 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3 turn Fire/Thunder buff)


________________________________________________________________

Boundless Peaks Daros (Omni)



Lord Stats/Imps: 
HP: 8638 (+2000) 
ATK: 3152 (+400) 
DEF: 3117 (+400) 
REC: 2593 (+400) 

Cost: 
50 

Hits/DC: 
6 / 8 

LS: 
60% HP/Atk/Def, 250% BB Atk when HP > 50%, 2 turn 20% mitigation when HP < 50% & Null Ignore Def 

ES: 
50% Atk/Def when BB gauge > 50% & Null Ailments 

BB: (30 BC)
10 hits 420% AoE (ATK +200), 2 turn Null Crit, 2 turn Null EWD & 2 turn 25% Spark miti 

SBB: (32 BC)
15 hits 200-900% AoE (relative to HP remaining, ATK +200), 3 turn 180% Atk, 15% HP, 3 turn 30% HP -> Atk/Def/Rec & 3 turn 350% BB Atk

UBB: (32 BC)
20 combo 1500-2800% AoE (relative to HP remaining, ATK +200), 35% HP, 3 turn 50% HP -> Atk/Def/Rec, 3 turn 600% BB Atk, 3 turn 75% mitigation 

SP Skills: 
[20 SP] 40% HP/Atk/Def 
[10 SP] 50% Atk/Def when BB gauge > 50% 
[15 SP] 100% Spark 
[10 SP] 4 BC/turn 
[20 SP] 25% chance heal 20-25% damage 
[10 SP] Raise Atk limit 
[35 SP] Enhances SBB's max HP buff (+5%) 
[20 SP] Enhances SBB's BB Atk buff (+100%) 
[35 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3 turn Status Null) 
[40 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3 turn Water/Earth buff)



________________________________________________________________

Accursed Calamity Velma (Omni)




Lord Stats/Imps: 
HP: 8381 (+1250) 
ATK: 3061 (+400) 
DEF: 3035 (+800) 
REC: 3023 (+500) 

Cost: 
50 

Hits/DC: 
10 / 5 

LS: 
60% HP/Def, 4-7 BC on Hit, 15% IWS reflect, 10% CPP reflect & 20% chance reflect 25% damage 

ES: 
2 turn 25% Spark Debuff (10% chance) & 20% BB reduction 

BB: (29 BC)
17 hits 420% AoE (ATK +200), 1 turn 50% Atk/Def Down (30% chance), 3 turn -20% Atk/Def Down on Hit (10% chance), 3 turn 4-7 BC on Hit & 1 turn 10% DoT miti 

SBB: (32 BC)
20 hits 620% AoE (ATK +200), 1 turn 50% Atk/Def Down (30% chance), 3 turn Add 20% Atk/Def Down (10% chance) to attacks, 1 turn 20% EWD Debuff (15% chance), 3 turn 4-6% HP drain (50% chance) 

UBB: (30 BC)
23 hits 1800% AoE (ATK +200), 3 turn 80% Atk/Def Down, 3 turn 30% Crit/EWD debuff, 3 turn 50 BC on Hit & 100% ailment infliction 

SP Skills:
[10 SP] 30% HP/Def 20 2-3 BC on Hit 
[20 SP] 20% mitigation (20% chance) 
[20 SP] Null Crit 
[10 SP] Raise Atk limit 
[20 SP] Enhances BB/SBB's Atk/Def Down effect 
[10 SP] Further enhances BB/SBB's Atk/Def Down effect (Lasts 2 turns) 
[35 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (75% ailment infliction) 
[35 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (2 turn 500% DoT) 
[35 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (2 turn 30% Spark Debuff [30% chance])


COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 3
Loading...
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Agnia, Daros and Velma Omni Evolutions announced
Agnia, Daros and Velma Omni Evolutions announced
Brave Frontier Agnia, Daros and Velma Omni Evolutions announced - Blazing Admonition Agnia, Boundless Peaks Daros, Accursed Calamity Velma
http://i.imgur.com/mlzkgi2.png
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2017/04/agnair-daros-velma-omni-announced.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2017/04/agnair-daros-velma-omni-announced.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE Find Units ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy