Liomerg 7-star, Zeleste, Ragra and Linasera Omni have arrived

Brave Frontier Liomerg 7-star, Zeleste, Ragura and Rinasera Omni Evolutions have arrived - Overflowing Sea Zeleste, Roaring Skies Ragra, Graceful Angel Linasera

Liomerg, along with the new Omni batch has just arrived in BF Japan and soon to Global server. Let's check out their skills:

________________________________________________________________

Overflowing Sea Zeleste (Omni)


Lord Stats/Imps: 
HP: 8253 (+1500) 
ATK: 3794 (+600) 
DEF: 2874 (+600) 
REC: 2579 (+600) 

Cost: 
50 

Hits/DC: 
9 / 5 

LS: 
60% HP/Atk, 130% Spark, 175% Crit & 30% chance Ignore Def 

ES:
 0-80% Atk/Def relative to remaining HP & 50% Spark 

BB: (29 BC)
15 combo 420% AoE (ATK +200), 3 turn 180% ATK/DEF, 3 turn 70% DEF -> ATK, 1 turn 50% ATK Down (30% chance) & 3 turn Add 1 turn 20% ATK Down (20% chance) to attack BB 

SBB: (28 BC)
22 hits 620% AoE (ATK +200), 3 turn 60% Crit, 3 turn 50% Crit DMG, 3 turn 130% Spark, 3 turn 2-3 BC on Spark & 2 turn DEF Ignore BB 

UBB: (32 BC)
25 hits 1500-2800% AoE (ATK +200, damage relative to remaining HP), 3 turn 350% ATK, 3 turn 350% Crit DMG, 3 turn 350% Spark & 3 turn 5-8 BC on Spark 

SP Skills:
[10 SP] 30% HP/Atk 
[15 SP] Enhance HP/Atk boost to 50% 
[20 SP] 120% Spark 
[10 SP] 50% Crit 
[10 SP] Raise Atk limit 
[20 SP] Allows BB's Atk Down effect to last 2 turns 
[20 SP] Enhances SBB's Spark buff (+20%) 
[35 SP] Add Effect to SBB (3 turn 50% Spark Crit [30% chance]) 
[35 SP] Add Effect to BB (2 turn 20% Crit Vulnerability [20% chance]) 
[40 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3 turn Water/Earth buff)



_________________________________________________________________________________

Roaring Skies Ragra (Omni)



Lord Stats/Imps: 
HP: 8182 (+1250) 
ATK: 3929 (+800) 
DEF: 2765 (+400) 
REC: 2624 (+500) 

Cost: 
50 

Hits/DC: 
7 / 7 

LS: 
100% Atk, 50% HP, 130% Spark, 20% chance 50% Spark Crit after 10 Sparks & 2-3 BC on Spark 

ES: 
50% Spark, 100% Crit & 10 BC on Spark 

BB: (30 BC)
19 hits 470% AoE (ATK +200), Fill 8 BC, 3 turn Fill 7 BC, 3 turn 50% BB fill rate & 3 turn 35% BC/HC drop rate 

SBB: (32 BC)
2 hits 820% AoE (ATK +200), 1 hit 650% ST (ATK +200), 3 turn 100% ATK/60% Crit to self, 3 turn 50% self Spark buff & 2 turn 30% Spark Debuff (30% chance)

UBB: (32 BC)
2 hits 2000% AoE (ATK +200), 1 hit 2200% ST (ATK +200), 3 turn 350% ATK, 3 turn 350% Crit DMG, 3 turn 350% Spark & 3 turn Fill 50 BC 

SP Skills: 
[20 SP] 50% HP/Atk 10 0-50% Atk relative to remaining HP 
[15 SP] 130% Spark 
[20 SP] 75% Crit 
[10 SP] Raise Atk limit 
[20 SP] Enhances BB's BC regen (+2 BC) 
[20 SP] Enhances BB's BC fill (+2 BC) 
[35 SP] Add Effect to BB (3 turn 2-3 BC on Spark) 
[25 SP] Enhances SBB's AoE/ST attack (+200% BB mod) 
[40 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3 turn Fire/Thunder buff)



_________________________________________________________________________________

Graceful Angel Linasera (Omni)



Lord Stats/Imps: 
HP: 8305 (+1250) 
ATK: 2758 (+460) 
DEF: 3106 (+460) 
REC: 3331 (+820) 

Cost: 
50 

Hits/DC: 
10 / 5 

LS: 
60% HP/Def/Rec, 25% chance heal 25% DMG, Heal 1000-1200 + 10% Rec & 25% Spark mitigation 

ES: 
Resist 1 KO (60% chance) & 25% chance heal 20-25% DMG 

BB: (30 BC)
15 hits 420% AoE (ATK +200), Heal 4000-4500 + 40% own REC, 3 turn 20% chance heal 20-25% DMG, 3 turn 4-7 BC on hit & 999 turn Angel Idol (10% chance)

SBB: (29 BC)
20 hits 620% AoE (ATK +200), Heal 4000-4500 + 40% own REC, 3 turn Heal 3000-3500 + 15% REC, 2 turn Null Crit/EWD & 999 turn Angel Idol (10% chance) 

UBB: (32 BC)
23 hits 1800% AoE (ATK +200), 2 turn 100% All Element mitigation, 3 turn Null Crit/EWD, 3 turn 100% chance heal 100% DMG & 50% chance revive (50% HP) 

SP Skills:
[15 SP] 30% HP/Def 10 50% Def when BB gauge is >50% 
[20 SP] 2-3 BC on Hit 
[20 SP] Negates all ailments 
[20 SP] Null EWD 
[10 SP] Raise Atk limit 
[20 SP] Enhances BB/SBB's Angel Idol chance (+5%) 
[35 SP] Enhances BB's Heal when hit (+10% chance & +5% effect) 
[30 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (Cure Ailments) 
[35 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3000 HP Light barrier)



_________________________________________________________________________________

Liomerg (7-star)




Lord Stats/Imps: 
HP: 6970 (+1000) 
ATK: 2860 (+600) 
DEF: 2450 (+300) 
REC: 2220 (+400) 

Cost: 
45 

Hits/DC: 
7 / 6 

LS: 
45% HP/Atk, 80% Spark, 20% chance Ignore Def & adds Fire element to attack 

ES: 
50% Spark & 8-10 BC on Spark 

BB: (27 BC)
11 hits 370% Fire/Dark AoE (ATK +100), 3 turn 90% Spark, 2 turn Ignore Def, 65% Injury/Weak chance 

SBB: (28 BC)
14 hits 580% Fire/Dark AoE (ATK +100), 3 turn 90% Spark, 3 turn 2000-2500 HoT (+12% REC) for 3 turns, 3 turn 30% Self Spark & 2 turn Ignore DEF 

UBB: (30 BC)
20 hits Fire/Dark AoE (1500%), +250% ATK, +200% Spark damage, +200% ATK/DEF to Fire units & 99999 HoT for 3 turns 


________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS

BLOGGER
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Liomerg 7-star, Zeleste, Ragra and Linasera Omni have arrived
Liomerg 7-star, Zeleste, Ragra and Linasera Omni have arrived
Brave Frontier Liomerg 7-star, Zeleste, Ragura and Rinasera Omni Evolutions have arrived - Overflowing Sea Zeleste, Roaring Skies Ragra, Graceful Angel Linasera
http://i.imgur.com/ny2hfQ7.png
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2017/04/liomerg-7-star-seresto-ragura-rinasera-omni.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2017/04/liomerg-7-star-seresto-ragura-rinasera-omni.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy