Brave Frontier x Guilt Gear Collaboration Free Omni units - Sol, Ky and Elphelt coming soon

Brave Frontier x Guilty Gear collaboration free units - Sol, Ky and Elphelt Omni units revealed

For the collaboration between Brave Frontier and Guilty Gear, besides getting Limited Rare Summon Units, every summoners also stand a chance to obtain free collaboration unit including Sol, Ky and Elphelt as shown below:


_________________________________________________________________________________

Sol (Omni)




Lord Stats/Imps:
HP: 8100 (1250) 
ATK: 3100 (800) 
DEF: 2500 (400) 
REC: 2300 (500) 

Hits/DC: 
2/40 

Cost: 
45 

LS: "Give me a break" 
30% HP, 80% ATK, 180% BB ATK, 125% Crit DMG & 20% OD Fill Rate 

ES: "Flame of Corruption" 
30% ATK/DEF/REC when HP>50% & 50% Crit DMG 

BB: "Tyrant Rave ver.β" 
11 hits 400% AoE (+200 flat), 140% ATK for 3 turns & 60% DEF->ATK for 3 turns 

SBB: "Dragon Install" 
140% ATK/DEF/REC for 3 turns, 200 OD Fill at End of Turn for 3 turns, Self 50 BC regen for 3 turns & Self full HP regen for 3 turns 

UBB: "Branding Breach" 
20 hits 1500% AoE (+200 flat), +350% ATK for 3 turns, +60% Crit Chance for 3 turns, 200% DEF->ATK for 3 turns & 300% Crit DMG for 3 turns 

SP Skills:
[20 SP] 20% ATK/HP 
[10 SP] 50% ATK when > 50% BB Gauge 
[20 SP] 50% Spark Damage 
[10 SP] 50% Crit DMG 
[40 SP] Add "300% BB ATK for 3 turns" to BB/SBB 
[40 SP] Add "60% Crit Chance for 3 turns" to BB/SBB 
[40 SP] Add "50% Crit DMG for 3 turns" to BB/SBB


________________________________________________________________

Ky (Omni)



Lord Stats/Imps: 
HP: 7900 (1500) 
ATK: 2700 (600) 
DEF: 2700 (600) 
REC: 2700 (600) 

Hits/DC: 
5/40 

Cost: 
45 

LS: "Magnolia Éclair" 
40% HP/ATK/DEF, 80% Spark Damage, -20% BB Cost & 40% BC Fill Rate 

ES: "Lightning the Argent" 
30% ATK/DEF/REC when BB>50%, 3 BC/turn 

BB: "Sacred Edge" 
12 hits 370% AoE (+200 flat), 3-5 BC on Hit for 3 turns & 30% BC Fill Rate for 3 turns 

SBB: "Ride the Lightning" 
14 hits 580% AoE (+200 flat), 20% Spark Vuln for 2 turns (20% chance), 60% REC->DEF for 3 turns & 20% chance Spark Crits (+50% spark damage) for 3 turns 

UBB: "Rising Force" 
20 hits 1500% AoE (+200 flat), 100% Spark Vuln for 2 turns, 250% Spark Damage for 3 turns, 50% chance Spark Crits (+80% spark damage) for 3 turns & 25000 HP Thunder Barrier 

SP Skills:
[20 SP] 20% HP/DEF 
[10 SP] 50% DEF when HP>50% 
[20 SP] 2-3 BC on Hit 
[20 SP] DEF Ignore Null 
[40 SP] Enhance SBB Spark Crits (+10% Chance, +10% Damage) 
[30 SP] Enhance SBB Spark Vuln (+10% Chance, +10% Damage) 
[50 SP] Add "2-3 BC on Spark for 3 turns" to BB/SBB



_________________________________________________________________________________

Elphelt (Omni)



Lord Stats/Imps:
HP: 7770 (1250) 
ATK: 2750 (460) 
DEF: 2620 (460) 
REC: 2860 (820) 

Hits/DC: 
6/42 

Cost: 
45 

LS: "Marionette" 
40% HP/DEF/REC, Ailments Null & 800-1000 Heal over Time (+10% REC) 

ES: "Match Made in Heaven" 
Ailments Null & 15% Mitigation (10% Chance) 

BB: "Genoverse" 
11 hits 370% AoE (+200 flat), Burst Heal 3100-3400 (+22.5% Healer REC) & +30% BC/HC Drop Rate 

SBB: "Judge Better Half" 
12 hits 580% AoE (+200 flat), 5 hits 600% ST (+100 flat), Burst Heal 3200-3500 (+22.5% Healer REC) & 2500-3000 Heal over Time (+15% REC) for 3 turns 

UBB: "Magnum Wedding" 
21 hits 1500% AoE (+200 flat), Full HP Regen for 3 turns, 100% Heal on Hit for 3 turns & 80% ATK Down for 2 turns 

SP Skills: 
[20 SP] 20% HP/REC 
[10 SP] 50% REC when HP < 50% 
[20 SP] EWD Null 
[30 SP] Enhance SBB Heal over Time amount (+1000-1000) 
[30 SP] Enhance BB/SBB Burst Heal amount (+1000-1000) 
[30 SP] Add "Cleanse all Ailments" to BB/SBB 
[40 SP] Add "Heal when Attacked (20-25% heal, 25% chance) for 3 turns" to BB/SBB



What do you expect from these free collaboration units?

Here's some OP Limited Edition RS units from the collaboration, click the link below to view those units:

COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 3
Loading...
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Brave Frontier x Guilt Gear Collaboration Free Omni units - Sol, Ky and Elphelt coming soon
Brave Frontier x Guilt Gear Collaboration Free Omni units - Sol, Ky and Elphelt coming soon
Brave Frontier x Guilty Gear collaboration free units - Sol, Ky and Elphelt Omni units revealed
https://i.imgur.com/GObjuwC.png
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2017/05/brave-frontier-x-guilt-gear-collab-free-omni-units-sol-ky-elphelt-revealed.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2017/05/brave-frontier-x-guilt-gear-collab-free-omni-units-sol-ky-elphelt-revealed.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy