Ruby, Kikuri and Sefia getting Omni Evolution soon

Brave Frontier Ruby, Kikuri and Sefia Omni Evolution revealed

Besides Ruby, both Kikuri and Sefia were also confirmed to be getting their Omni evolution upgrades sometime in June, their Omni artwork will also be released soon, stay tuned!


Ruby (Omni)




Lord Stat/Imps: 
HP: 7242 (+1250) 
ATK: 3357 (+800) 
DEF: 2568 (+400) 
REC: 3153 (+500) 

Cost: 
47 

Hits/DC: 
14 / 3 

LS: 
+50% HP/ATK/REC, +1 hit count (-50% DMG), +70% BC Drop Rate on Spark, +30% HC Drop Rate on Spark & +2-3 BC on Spark 

ES: 
+1 hit count & +20% BC/HC Drop Rate 

BB: (26 BC)
20 hits 360% AoE (ATK +200), 4 hits 600% RT (ATK +100), 3 turn +70% REC->ATK, 3 turn +1 hit count & 3 turn add -20% ATK Down (20% chance) to attack 

SBB: (26 BC)
36 hits 560% AoE (ATK +200), 6 hits 750% RT (ATK +100), 3 turn +70% REC->ATK, 3 turn +1 hit count, 3 turn add -20% ATK Down (20% chance) to attack & 1 turn -50% ATK Down (30% chance) 

UBB: (32 BC)
35 hits 1500% AoE (ATK +200), 5 hits 1300% RT (ATK +100), 3 turn +250% REC->ATK, 3 turn +300% Spark, 3 turn +3 hit count (+100% DMG) & 3 turn -80% ATK Down 

 SP Skills:
 [20 SP] +30% HP/ATK/REC 
[10 SP] +50% ATK/DEF when HP > 50% 
[10 SP] +80% Spark 
[20 SP] +1 hit count (+20% DMG) 
[10 SP] Raise ATK Cap to 130000 
[20 SP] Enhances BB/SBB's Hit Count buff (+1 hit & +20% DMG) 
[30 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3 turn AoE Normals) 
[10 SP] Enhances BB/SBB's AoE Normals (+20% DMG) 
[30 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3 turn +170% ATK/REC) 
[30 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3 turn +35% BC/HC Drop Rate)


_________________________________________________________________________________

Sefia (Omni)




Lord Stat/Imps: 
HP: 7278 (+1250) 
ATK: 3485 (+460) 
DEF: 3113 (+460) 
REC: 2444 (+820) 

Cost: 
47 

Hits/DC: 
15 / 3 

LS: 
+100% ATK/+30% HP to Light types, +30% HP, +50% ATK, +50% BB Fill Rate & +250% BB ATK 

ES: 
+50% ATK when HP > 50%, +150% BB ATK & +4 BC/turn 

BB: (26 BC)
16 hits 360% AoE (ATK +200), 4 hits 360% AoE on Dark types (ATK +200), 3 turn +130% Spark, 3 turn +350% BB Atk & Fill 8 BC 

SBB: (30 BC)
18 hits 200-900% AoE (ATK +200), 5 hits 560% AoE on Dark types (ATK +200), 3 turn +130% Spark, 3 turn +350% BB Atk, Fill 8 BC & 3 turn Fill 8 BC 

UBB: (32 BC)
20 hits 1500% AoE (ATK +200), 8 hits 1500% AoE on Dark types (ATK +200), 3 turn +350% ATK, 3 turn +3 hit count (+100% DMG), 3 turn -80% ATK/DEF Down & Fill 999 BC 

SP Skills:
[10 SP] +30% HP/ATK 
[10 SP] +50% ATK/DEF when HP > 50% 
[20 SP] +100% Spark 
[20 SP] Null CRIT 
[20 SP] Null EWD 
[10 SP] Raise ATK Cap to 130000 
[50 SP] 70% chance Angel Idol 
[10 SP] +20% chance to activate BB/SBB 
[20 SP] Enhances SBB's BC/turn (+2 BC) 
[20 SP] Enhances BB/SBB's BB Atk (+100%)


_________________________________________________________________________________

Kikuri (Omni)




Lord Stat/Imps: 
HP: 7316 (+1500) 
ATK: 3183 (+600) 
DEF: 3085 (+600) 
REC: 2736 (+600) 

Cost: 
47 

Hits/DC: 
17 / 2 

LS: 
+100% ATK/+30% HP to Dark types, +30% HP, +50% ATK, +50% BB Fill Rate, -20% BB Cost ES: +50% ATK when BB Gauge > 50%, +8% CPP, +10% IWS & +25% DMG Reflect (20% chance) 

BB: (26 BC)
14 hits 360% AoE (ATK +200), 6 hits 360% AoE on Light types (ATK +200), +75% chance Ailments & 3 turn +500% DoT 

SBB: (30 BC)
16 hits 200-900% AoE (ATK +200), 8 hits 560% AoE on Light types (ATK +200), +75% chance Ailments, 3 turn +500% DoT & 3 turn Fill 5-8 BC on Hit

UBB: (32 BC)
18 hits 1500% AoE (ATK +200), 9 hits 1500% AoE on Light types (ATK +200), 3 turn +350% ATK, 3 turn +250% DEF->ATK, 3 turn +1500% DoT & 3 turn +50 BC on Hit 

SP Skills:
[10 SP] +30% HP/ATK 
[10 SP] +50% ATK/DEF when BB Gauge > 50% 
[20 SP] +100% Spark 
[10 SP] +10% CPP Reflect, +12% IWS Reflect 
[10 SP] Raise ATK Cap to 130000 
[50 SP] 70% chance Angel Idol 
[10 SP] 2 turn -50% BB Fill Rate (30% chance) 
[10 SP] Enhances ES's DMG Reflect (+20% chance & +10% effect) 
[20 SP] Enhances BB/SBB's DoT (+100%) 
[40 SP] Add Effect to BB/SBB (3 turn +150% EWD)




COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 10
Loading...
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Ruby, Kikuri and Sefia getting Omni Evolution soon
Ruby, Kikuri and Sefia getting Omni Evolution soon
Brave Frontier Ruby, Kikuri and Sefia Omni Evolution revealed
http://68.media.tumblr.com/1e04c97c54fd7bdd33ea0ee64a5a9b0c/tumblr_nif2ik2vcx1tpeordo2_1280.jpg
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2017/05/kikuri-and-sefia-omni-revealed.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2017/05/kikuri-and-sefia-omni-revealed.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE Find Units ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy