Brave Frontier Dalimaone, Meltia, Lemenara, Zazabis, Jona and Legion 6-star unleashed with reviews~!

Brave Frontier Dalimaone, Meltia, Lemenara, Zazabis, Jona and Legion 6-star forms unit review - Dragon God Granados, Aqua Goddess Abel, Elf Queen Arbonella, Bolt Phoenix Ardas, Sky Goddess Raquel, Dark Lord Zaboeth, Ziz 6*, Thunderbird 6*

All hail the legendary Zazabis 6-star batch, because they are coming to Brave Frontier global server pretty soon~! Check out Dalimaone, Meltia, Lemenara, Zazabis, Jona and Legion 6-star skills below:

Event Period: 
31 January ~ 2 February 2015

Enjoy a higher chance of getting Granados, Abel, Arbonella, Ardas, Raquel and Zaboeth through the rare summon gates starting now~!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dragon God Granados (Dalimaone 6-star)


LS:
15% reduction in damage from Fire types & 20% boost to Atk and max HP for all Units

BB: (22 bc)
13 combo powerful Fire attack on all enemies (200%) & probable Injury and Weak effect (45%)

SBB: (18 bc)
16 combo powerful Fire attack on all enemies (400%), probable Injury and Weak effect (80%) & boosts critical hit rate for 3 turns (45%)

Dragon God Granados review:


_________________________________________________________________________________

Aqua Goddess Abel (Meltia 6-star)


LS:
15% reduction in damage from Water types & 20% boost to Def and max HP for all Units

BB: (18 bc)
Boosts all allies' Def (100%) & critical hit rate (45%) for 3 turns

SBB: (20 bc)
15 combo powerful Water attack on all enemies (360%)  & boosts all allies' Def (110%) & critical hit rate for 3 turns (45%)

Aqua Goddess Abel review:


_________________________________________________________________________________

Elf Queen Arbonella (Lemenara 6-star)


LS:
15% reduction in damage from Earth types & probable boost of BB gauge (40% chance adding 2~3 bc) and or HP recovery when attacked (40% chance to recover 20% damage taken)

BB: (18 bc)
Removes all status ailments & boosts all allies' Def (110%) & add Rec buff for 3 turns (rec buff:100%)

SBB: (24 bc)
14 combo powerful Earth attack on all enemies (360%), recovers HP for all allies (1600~2000 hp, +22.5% rec) & nullifies all status ailments for 3 turns

Elf Queen Arbonella review:


_________________________________________________________________________________

Bolt Phoenix Ardas (Zazabis 6-star)


LS:
15% reduction in damage from Thunder types & great boost in BB gauge produced during Spark (75%)

BB: (22 bc)
11 combo powerful Thunder attack on all enemies (200%) & probable Paralysis effect (60%)

SBB: (24 bc)
27 combo powerful Thunder attack on all enemies (420%) & boost in Spark damage for 3 turns (70%)

Bolt Phoenix Ardas review:


_________________________________________________________________________________

Sky Goddess Raquel (Jona 6-star)


LS:
15% reduction in damage from Light types & BB gauge fills hugely after each turn (3 bc fill/turn)

BB: (22 bc)
14 combo powerful Light attack on all enemies (210%) & boosts BB gauge for all allies (6 bc)

SBB: (24 bc)
17 combo powerful Light attack on all enemies (400%), boosts BB gauge (6 bc) & gradually replenishes BB gauge for all allies for 3 turns (3 bc)

Sky Goddess Raquel review:


_________________________________________________________________

Dark Lord Zaboeth (Legion 6-star)


LS:
15% reduction in damage from Dark types & 25% boost to Atk for all Units

BB: (24 bc)
12 combo powerful Dark attack on all enemies (200%) & chance of inflicting a random status ailment (40%)

SBB: (13 bc)
16 combo Dark powerful attack on all enemies (420%), adds Dark element to attack for 3 turns and or Def ignoring effect for 2 turns (100% chance)

Dark Lord Zaboeth review:


_________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS

BLOGGER
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Brave Frontier Dalimaone, Meltia, Lemenara, Zazabis, Jona and Legion 6-star unleashed with reviews~!
Brave Frontier Dalimaone, Meltia, Lemenara, Zazabis, Jona and Legion 6-star unleashed with reviews~!
Brave Frontier Dalimaone, Meltia, Lemenara, Zazabis, Jona and Legion 6-star forms unit review - Dragon God Granados, Aqua Goddess Abel, Elf Queen Arbonella, Bolt Phoenix Ardas, Sky Goddess Raquel, Dark Lord Zaboeth, Ziz 6*, Thunderbird 6*
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4H1IxoWn86w/VMzeHP95hmI/AAAAAAAABEI/fG0vaeZMvJA/s1600/W8ipQ4N.png
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4H1IxoWn86w/VMzeHP95hmI/AAAAAAAABEI/fG0vaeZMvJA/s72-c/W8ipQ4N.png
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/01/brave-frontier-global-dalimaone-meltia.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2015/01/brave-frontier-global-dalimaone-meltia.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy