16th 7-star batch revealed - Shelly, Soleil, Felice, Pamela, Lara & Mizerka

16th 7-star batch revealed with Omni Evolutions - Shelly, Soleil, Felice, Pamela, Lara & Mizerka | Garnet Sorceress Shelly, Arctic Virtuoso Soleil, Eternal Goddess Felice, Supreme Thunder Pamela, Celestial Wings Lara, Shadow Ocean Mizerka

Getting hyped for more new Omni Evolution units? Wait no more, BF Global server will be releasing The Loyal Followers II batch aka 16th 7-star batch at June 2016. Which unit is your favorite among all of them?



_________________________________________________________________________________

Garnet Sorceress Shelly (7-star)


Hits: 
10 (4 DC/hit) 

Cost: 
43 

LS: 
 Boost HP/REC (40%), 15% chance to Inflict Injury/Sick/Weaken, 10% chance to Inflict Poison/Curse/Paralyze & Boost ATK (100%) against Statused Targets 

ES: 
Add Effect To BB/SBB (160% ATK Buff on Statused Targets for 3 turns) 

BB: (22 BC)
16 Hits AoE (350%), 75% chance to inflict Injury/Poison/Sick/Weaken/Curse/Paralyze, 30% chance of -40% ATK or -40% DEF for 1 turn & 10% chance to Inflict Debuff (-20% ATK/DEF) for 1 turn 

SBB: (26 BC)
19 Hits AoE (560%), 75% chance to inflict Injury/Poison/Sick/Weaken/Curse/Paralyze, 30% chance to -50% ATK or -50% DEF for 1 turn, 20% chance to Inflict Debuff (-20% ATK/DEF) for 1 turn & Inflict random Status when Hit (15% chance of Injury/Sick/Weaken, 10% chance of Poison/Curse/Paralyze) for 1 turn

UBB: (30 BC)
22 Hits AoE (1300%), -80% ATK or 80% DEF for 2 turns, 100% chance to inflict Injury/Sick/Weaken/Poison/Curse/Paralyze buff for 3 turns, Boost ATK (300%) against Statused Targets for 3 Turns

Arena Type: 
2


_________________________________________________________________________________

Arctic Virtuoso Soleil (7-star)


Hits: 
13 (3 DC/hit) 

Cost: 
43 

LS: 
Boost HP/DEF (40%), 30% chance to convert 15-20% DMG to HP when hit, Boost BC Drop Rate (20%) & 20% chance to Survive up to 1 fatal blows 

ES: 
Boost DEF (0-50%) depending on HP lost & Add Effect To BB/SBB (Fill 5 BC) 

BB: (16 BC)
 Heal 3000-3500 HP (+40% Healer REC), Cure Status/Debuffs, 20% chance to Heal 15-20% of Damage Taken for 3 Turns & Fill 4-7 BC on Hit for 3 turns 

SBB: (23 BC)
 AoE Normal Attacks (100% Chance) for 3 Turns, Increase normal Hit Count (+2) for 3 turns, Boost ATK (150%) & Crit rate (60%) for 3 Turns & Boost Critical Dmg (100%) for 3 turns

UBB: (30 BC)
 AoE Normal Attacks (100% Chance) for 3 Turns, Increase normal Hit Count (+3) for 3 turns, Boost ATK (300%) for 3 turns & apply 190 turn Revive buff to All Allies (80% Chance to Revive with 100% HP) 

Arena Type:
2


_________________________________________________________________________________

Eternal Goddess Felice (Omni Evolution)


Hits: 
14 (3 DC/hit) 

Cost: 
47 

LS: 
Boost All Stats (40%), Fill 4-7 BC when hit, Boost BB Gauge Fill Rate (50%) & Fill 7 BC/turn 

ES: 
Boost ATK/DEF/REC (50%) when BB Gauge is above 50% 

BB: (25 bc)
30 Hits AoE (370%), Fill 4-7 BC on Hit for 3 turns and Fill 7 BC/turn 

SBB: (26 BC)
40 Hits AoE (580%), Fill 4-7 BC on Hit for 3 turns, Fill 2-3 BC on Spark Buff for 3 turns & Fill 7 BC/turn for 3 turns 

UBB: (30 BC)
50 Hits AoE (1500%), Fill 50 BC/turn for 3 turns, Add BB/SBB/UBB Mod (600%) for 3 turns, Spark Damage Taken Debuff (150%) for 2 turns & 100% Chance Sparks Crit Buff (50% Damage) for 3 Turns 

Arena Type:
2

SP Skills: (max 100 SP)
10 SP - 50% ATK/DEF/REC when BB Gauge is full
20 SP - 50% Spark Damage
20 SP - 50% BB/SBB/UBB Mod
10 SP - 10% All Stats on LS
30 SP - Add Effect To BB/SBB (2 turn Def Ignore Buff)
40 SP - Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 turn +100% BB/SBB/UBB Mod)
50 SP - Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 turn +80% Spark Dmg)
60 SP - +1 Turn on UBB


_________________________________________________________________________________

Supreme Thunder Pamela (7-star)


Hits: 
10 (4 DC/hit) 

Cost: 
43 

LS: 
Boost ATK (100%), Boost ATK (80-120%) depending on HP lost & Fill 5 BC every 10000 damage dealt 

ES: 
Boost own OD gauge fill rate (300%) after taking 5000 damage for 1 turn
BB: (22 BC)
15 Hits AoE (350%), Boost DEF (160%) for 3 turns, Boost DEF relative to ATK (60%) for 3 turns, Boost BC/HC Drop Rate (35%) for 3 turns & Fill OD Gauge (8%)

SBB: (25 BC)
18 Hits AoE (
560%), Boost ATK (160%) for 3 turns, Boost ATK relative to DEF (60%) for 3 turns, Fill OD gauge (8%) & Boost OD Gauge Fill Rate (20%) for 3 turns

UBB: (30 BC)
21 Hits AoE (1300% ), Boost ATK/DEF (250%) for 3 turns & Boost OD gauge Fill Rate (300%) for 3 turns

 Arena Type: 
2


_________________________________________________________________________________

Celestial Wings Lara (Omni Evolution)


Hits: 
11 (4 DC/hit)

Cost: 
47

LS: 
Boost HP/ATK (50%), 20% chance to Reduce Damage (20%) & Def Ignore Immunity 

ES: 
Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 Turn +35% BC/HC Drop Rate Buff) & 25% Mitigation for 1 turn when HP below 50% 

BB: (26 BC)
14 Hits AoE (370%), Heal 3500-4000 HP (+40% Healer REC), Heal Over Turn (3000-3500 HP, +10% Target REC) for 3 turns, Add BB/SBB/UBB Mod (300%) for 3 turns & immune to Crit damage

SBB: (30 BC)
20 Hits AoE (580%), Boost ATK/DEF relative to REC (50%) for 3 turns, 20% chance to Heal 20-30% of Damage Taken for 3 Turns, HoT (3000-3500 HP, +10% Target REC) for 3 Turns & 100% Base/Buffed Crit Resist for 1 turn

UBB: (30 BC)
25 Hits AoE (1500%), Reduce Damage (75%) for 3 turns, Add Guard Mitigation (30%) for 5 Turns & 100% Base/Buffed Crit/Element Weakness Resist for 3 Turns

Arena Type:
2

SP Skills: (max 100 SP)
10 SP - 20% ATK/REC
10 SP - 20% HP/DEF
20 SP - 2-3 BC when hit
10 SP - 3-4 BC when hit
20 SP - 100% Base/Buffed Element Weakness Resist
20 SP - Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 Turn +140% ATK)
20 SP -Add Effect To BB/SBB (3 Turn +160% ATK)
30 SP - Add Effect To BB/SBB (1 Turn Negate Stat Down Debuffs)
50 SP - Add Effect To BB/SBB (Reduce Damage 50% for 1 turn)



_________________________________________________________________________________ 

Shadow Ocean Mizerka (7-star)


Hits:
10 (4 DC/hit) 

Cost: 
43 

LS: 
Boost HP/DEF (40%), increase normal Hit Count (+1, -50% Damage), AoE Normal Attack 

ES: 
40% chance to Survive up to 2 fatal blows, 100% Base/Buffed Crit Resist & 50% Chance to Ignore Def 

BB: (22 BC)
13 Hits AoE (350%), 30% chance to -50% ATK or DEF for 1 turn, Fill 5-7 BC on Hit for 3 turns & Fill 8 BC 

SBB: (25 BC)
17 Hits AoE (560%), 30% chance to -50% ATK or DEF for 1 turn, Fill 5-7 BC on Hit for 3 turns, 20% chance to Heal 20-25% of Damage Taken for 3 Turns & 80% chance to inflict Curse 

UBB: (30 BC)
22 Hits AoE (1300%), -80% ATK or DEF for 3 turns, Fill 50 BC on Hit for 3 turns, Heal 100% of Damage Taken for 3 Turns & Increase Max HP (35%) 

Arena Type: 
2


_________________________________________________________________________________










COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 16
Loading...
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: 16th 7-star batch revealed - Shelly, Soleil, Felice, Pamela, Lara & Mizerka
16th 7-star batch revealed - Shelly, Soleil, Felice, Pamela, Lara & Mizerka
16th 7-star batch revealed with Omni Evolutions - Shelly, Soleil, Felice, Pamela, Lara & Mizerka | Garnet Sorceress Shelly, Arctic Virtuoso Soleil, Eternal Goddess Felice, Supreme Thunder Pamela, Celestial Wings Lara, Shadow Ocean Mizerka
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nAwxwidfXH0/Vxsumk-4Z-I/AAAAAAAACcg/sCIVnCUPaow6Uo_QO7tv6taznFZuoqdpgCKgB/s640/Cgtb2iaU0AAPSt1.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nAwxwidfXH0/Vxsumk-4Z-I/AAAAAAAACcg/sCIVnCUPaow6Uo_QO7tv6taznFZuoqdpgCKgB/s72-c/Cgtb2iaU0AAPSt1.jpg
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2016/04/16th-7-star-batch-revealed.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2016/04/16th-7-star-batch-revealed.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy