Hugh, Mariletta and Zora Omni Evolutions Revealed

Brave Frontier Hugh, Mariletta and Zora Omni Evolutions Revealed - Bitter Manipulator Zora, Mademoiselle Mariletta, Chain Magister Hugh

It is the time again for BF Japan to receive another new Omni batch, check it below for their preview and skills:



_________________________________________________________________________________

Chain Magister Hugh (Omni)


Lord Stats/Imps: 
HP: 8193 [1250] 
Atk: 3685 [800] 
Def: 2914 [400] 
Rec: 2708 [500] 

Cost: 
50 

Hits/DC: 

LS: 
+60% HP/ATK, 130% spark damage, +2-3 BC fill spark & +20% OD fill rate 

ES: 
+50% Atk/Def when BB gauge is above 50% & +50% Spark 

BB: (29 BC)
16 hits AoE (420%), 130% Spark DMG 3 Turns & 30% Chance Spark Critical (60% DMG) 3 Turns 

SBB: (31 BC)
18 hits AoE (620%), (620%) AoE to Fire, 130% Spark DMG 3 Turns, 2-3 BC Fill on Spark 3 Turns & 30% Chance Spark Critical (60% DMG) 3 Turns 

UBB: (32 BC)
24 hits AoE (1800%), 350% Spark DMG for 3 Turns, Fill 5-8 BC Fill on Spark 3 Turns, 50% Chance Spark Critical (+120% DMG) 3 Turns & 50% OD Fill BB 

SP Skills:
[10 SP] +20% HP/Atk 
[15 SP] +100% Spark dmg
[10 SP] Upgrade to +120% Spark dmg 
[20 SP] Fill 2-3 BC on Hit 
[20 SP] Null EWD 
[10 SP] 99,999 -> 130,000 Damage 
[55 SP] Add +20% OD fill rate to BB/SBB 
[30 SP] Enhance Spark Crit +10% 
[45 SP] Enhance Spark buff +20%



_________________________________________________________________________________

Mademoiselle Mariletta (Omni)

Lord Stats/Imps: 
HP: 8226 [1250] 
Atk: 3201 [460]
Def: 3055 [460] 
Rec: 3018 [820] 

Cost: 
50 

Hits/DC: 


LS: 
+60% HP/ATK/DEF, 0-100% REC based on HP remaining, +250% BB mod & null ignore DEF 

ES: 
+150% BB Atk when HP is above 50% & 25% chance heal 20-25% DMG 

BB: (29 BC)
34 hits AoE (420%), 70% ATK -> DEF/REC 3 Turns, 350% BB/SBB/UBB 3 Turns & Fill 8 BC

SBB: (30 BC) 
41 hits AoE (620%), 80% REC -> ATK 3 Turns, 350% BB/SBB/UBB & Fill 4-7 BC when ATKed 3 Turns 

UBB: (32 BC)
47 hits AoE (1800%), 300% REC -> ATK/DEF 3 Turns, 350% REC 3 Turns, 600% BB/SBB/UBB 3 Turns & 50% Chance Spark Critical (+100% DMG) 3 Turns 

SP Skills: 
[10 SP] +20% all stats 
[10 SP] +80% Atk/Def/Rec when HP is above 50% 
[10 SP] Fill 2-3 BC on hit 
[10 SP] 99,999 -> 130,000 Damage 
[30 SP] Add 3,000-3,500 + 15% Rec HoT to BB/SBB 
[50 SP] Add 25% chance heal 20-25% DMG to BB/SBB 
[25 SP] Enhance Atk -> Def/Rec +10% 
[25 SP] Enhance Rec -> Atk +10% 
[45 SP] Enhance BB Atk +100%



_________________________________________________________________________________

Bitter Manipulator Zora (Omni)


Lord Stats/Imps: 
HP: 8179 [1500] 
Atk: 3413 [600] 
Def: 2934 [600] 
Rec: 2974 [600] 

Cost: 
50 

Hits/DC: 
7 / 6 

LS: 
+60% HP/ATK, 15% Injury/Weakness/Sickness, 10% Curse/Paralysis/Poison & +130% ATK against ailment'd 

ES: 
Null Status Ailments & +150% Atk on status'd foes 

BB: (30 BC)
12 hits AoE (420%), 50% Chance 4-6% HP Drain 3 Turns, 30% Chance -50% Enemy ATK/DEF & 75% Chance All Ailments 

SBB: (32 BC)
16 hits AoE (620%), 50% Chance 4-6% HP Drain 3 Turns, 30% Chance -50% Enemy ATK/DEF, 15% Injury/Sick/Weaken 3 Turns, 10% Curse/Paralysis/Poison 3 Turns & 20% Chance Heal 20-25% DMG 3 Turns 

UBB: (32 BC)
22 hits AoE (1800%), 60% CRIT 3 Turns, -80% Enemy ATK/DEF 2 Turns, 300% CRIT DMG 3 Turns & Heal 100% DMG 3 Turns 

SP Skills: 
[10 SP] +30% HP/ATK 
[15 SP] +100% Spark DMG 
[10 SP] 20% Chance AoE Normal (-50% DMG) 
[20 SP] 10% Curse/Poison, 13% Sick 
[10 SP] 99,999 -> 130,000 Damage 
[25 SP] Enhances BB/SBB: +1 Turn ATK/DEF down debuff 
[25 SP] Not exactly clear on what this does, but it enhances his BB/SBB's ATK/DEF down in some way (either by chance or percentage down). 
[30 SP] Add to SBB: 75% All Ailments 
[40 SP] Add to BB/SBB: +160% ATK on Ailed Enemy 3 Turns 
[40 SP] Add to BB/SBB: 20% Chance -20% Enemy ATK, 20% Chance -20% Enemy DEF



_________________________________________________________________________________








COMMENTS

BLOGGER
Name

6-Star Evolutions 7-Star Evolutions Contest Featured Featured Summoners Frontier Hunter New Units New Units (Europe) New Units (Japanese) Special Events Trial Upcoming Updates Vortex Arena Voting
false
ltr
item
Brave Frontier Global Blog: Hugh, Mariletta and Zora Omni Evolutions Revealed
Hugh, Mariletta and Zora Omni Evolutions Revealed
Brave Frontier Hugh, Mariletta and Zora Omni Evolutions Revealed - Bitter Manipulator Zora, Mademoiselle Mariletta, Chain Magister Hugh
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C21ZpUgUQAA2ozQ.jpg
Brave Frontier Global Blog
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2017/01/new-january-omni-batch-to-be-announced.html
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/
https://bravefrontierglobal.blogspot.com/2017/01/new-january-omni-batch-to-be-announced.html
true
3028905671708479753
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE Find Units ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy